Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
deneochris

Fire Works : Fun for all.

I think this idea is quite possible. But I'll give you ideas/reasons

1) Chinese War Fireworks (used to distract enemies)

Could decreasure perseption for a time. Create decoies.

Take Dwarven Explosive paste. (Dvarium mixture) Qruatz, Blue, Norm, red, Blackpowder, and saltpepper. Mix it.

More Saltpepper, Blackpowder, and normal Qruatz.

2) Parties.

Take Dwarven Explosive paste. (Dvarium mixture) Qruatz, Blue, Norm, red, Blackpowder, and saltpepper. Mix it.

3) Signals.

Take Dwarven Explosive paste. (Dvarium mixture) Red Qruatz Lots of Blackpowder, and saltpepper. Mix it.

Signal on minimap, (could take time so it does not warn everyone and spam) Driction, Chat message like. *name* has set a signal *driction. (This could spam chat)

Or when you activate one, it goes. Names (names here), to the person it is *name* has summoned you (direction or on map) (This beats the urgentency)

4) Missles :evilgrin:

Take LOTS! Dwarven Explosive paste. (Dvarium mixture) Blackpowder, and saltpepper. Mix it.

Ranged Weapon

0 (miss) - 50 (Perfect hit)

5) Homing in Missles :sneaky:

Take a missle. Enchant it, (essences, etc)

Magic Nexus of 6

Short Range Homing in

0 - 50

25 + Accurany.

All should take artifialer of 6

What about the paritcles?

Edits on Level up frieworks. (Less paritcles so there not to much lag)

This is just another interesting idea.

perseption ... decoies ... Qruatz ... saltpepper ... Driction ... urgentency ... Missles ... artifialer ... frieworks ... paritcles ... to

*perception, decoy, quartz, saltpeter/saltpetre, direction, urgency(huh?), missiles, artificial, fireworks, particles, too(here)

This is just another interesting idea.

Lol, you have just suggested a use for Dvarium, and you already assume that it is going to be like you said that it should be, so you can use your previous suggestion for this..

Chances that Dwarven Explosive Paste are going to be in the game are really small, there's no need to even think of fireworks with them already.

I would like to see fireworks though, but the details you pointed out make me want to say: "Go make your own game" :sneaky:

And I honestly thought this was about fireworks in the sky, some nice eye candy for after we have beaten an invasion :evilgrin:

(And sorry for all the corrections, I am waiting for a download to finish and I've got nothing better to do ^^)

-- Cyp

Thank you my dictionary. Sorry for the errors, but I wanted to write them before they faded into the endless thoughts of my mind.

Use for Dravium, the 'Dwarven Explodsive Paste' Does not have to be the main use of fireworks though.

Go make your own game, yep, I've tried. I failed though.

Also these fireworks will 'mostly be in the sky'

If you spell check this, I'll, I'll, send you a nasty letter.