Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tokie

Changing Rules on a whim

Aislinn White Listed Tokie and Taini. http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq231/t.../Permission.jpg Aislinn then banned Tokie and Taini for too much inner trading. Tokie and Taini are on 2 different Computers,running off of a Wireless system : http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq231/t...39_edited-1.jpg

Tokie and Taini are trying to build a Guild. Tokie and Taini are R-L Husband and Wife of 15+ years.

Tokie and Taini as well as our Guildies are spending USD in Radu's game,and are prepairing to throw another chunk at Radu for another Store Bot to be placed on C-2,and an even larger chunk of USD on our Guild Map and Guild Map/Guard Bot.

The day Charger was created,Tokie introduced Himself as Charger to Annitira at the Beam on Isla Prima,and informed Her of Chargers purpose. The same was done concerning Meike,(the #nU Guild's 1st Store Bot)...and now we find ourselves being told that we are Banned due to too much inner trading ??? How are we supposed to build a Guild,if we cant help eachother ? How is Tokie "Inner trading with a Bot" when EVERY time He's there it's to #DONATE to Meike-Bot ? Not 1 time has Tokie EVER recieved 1 gc from ANYTHING donated and sold from the Store-Bot.....

How are "Alts" supposed to be trained,to be "Purplized" later,if they cant sell or buy from a bot,or be given things from other Guildies to help out ? I could point fingers in many different directions,but what good will it do me ?

Any "explicit" questions about this situation will be answered asap.

Tokie

Ok I have had enough of you not reading what I tell you. You even posted my private pm in channel 4 last night so half of EL knows what I told you.

I told you that yes you and a wife can reasonably trade.

I told you not to trade with alts.

I told you not to use each other's characters and use one as a mule and one as a mixer.

Now not only have you broken those, you are logging on with other people's characters as well.

You have pages and pages and pages of trades, and logs strongly indicate you use both characters as well as the alts.

There is no such thing as being "white flagged" or "white listed" to break all of rule 5 because you declare a wife.

Not only that but you sent me a picture to prove you have a wife of two empty chairs at two computers.

I tried for 2 hours last night to get a straight answer from you before these characters were locked.

All I got from you was ranting about getting permission to trade and a public display of my private message in channel 4 along with a rant there. You never addressed my specific questions until after the locks.

In addition to the two "main" characters of you and your "wife", I locked 6 alts all for breaking rule 5. Really, getting conditional permission to trade does not give you carte blanche to ignore the rules.

Also all characters which are intended to become bots at a later date are considered alts by everyone who logs into them until bottified, therefore rule 5 still does apply.

Edit: rereading your post, brings me to comment I never once mentioned your guild storage bot Meike, that was not a major part of the big picture here. (Although using both mains and alts to give and take from a storage bot or trade bot is a BAD idea as it will prompt log checks for using it as a middleman which is a BIG no-no).

And please tell me you are not saying that because of rl $$$ you are entitled to break the rules.

Well,I guess i loose my character? Wow.XavierX was not even on yesturday Either...I was on MM all day and this morning i go logg in my littel guy to enjoy the game and not train A/D all time and he locked.There has to be more to this story here.If you find out more Aislinn PLZ let me no. Im a seriously in the dark here.

And you must be trying to PM whom last night? Sure was not me.I never go on channel 4 Aislinn.lol My wife is Aarwen.

Well,I guess i loose my character? Wow.XavierX was not even on yesturday Either...I was on MM all day and this morning i go logg in my littel guy to enjoy the game and not train A/D all time and he locked.There has to be more to this story here.If you find out more Aislinn PLZ let me no. Im a seriously in the dark here.

And you must be trying to PM whom last night? Sure was not me.I never go on channel 4 Aislinn.lol My wife is Aarwen.

I have sent you a forum pm, my comments in THIS thread are directed to Tokie as this is his thread.

I have sent you a forum pm, my comments in THIS thread are directed to Tokie as this is his thread.

Yes i seen that now Aislinn...sorry bout that.lol As you no.I dont post on here much so.I aint the greatest here.lol sorry.