Eternal Lands Official Forums
gilhad123

BroD - beware !

Gil had123 trips to the underworld before his brod was destroyed

Thats a lot

it was my fail at a play on words ....

gil had 1....2.....3 trips to the ..............

lol :brooding:

I told "deciding" - i am still not sure, if i would do it :P

And i do not want to go and hut all you, i only want to travel safely to places of my interest :)

And i think you would get nice zero on your PK index for killing me now :)

Anyway thanks for pointing some related problems out for me and i hope you enjoyed this thread as much as i did :)

If you want to travel safely to places, this is not going to cut it. There is no way of travelling to places safely even not with a body guard. You just made yourself a pretty miserable target to all the 'Pr0s' who like nothing better than to just kill everybody. They like to show off and present their little trophies. The next post probably will be ' I killed him with his brod in 5secs, Look at me how Pr0 I am." For a 'Pr0' as they define themselves here in this game, it doesn't really matter whether you give PKI or not. They kill you anyway and they kill with no reason apart from you being in their range of attack.

If you are on an unsafe map, 'run' is still the best way to do it. Everything else is just frustrating.

roflmao i cant see any of the pr0's or anyone with an a/d over 50 cowering in fear at the fact u bought a brod..... a. they probably have one of their own, b. your stats say you couldnt hit an elephant in a tunnel with it and c. the pr0's can kill u nekkid with or without yr brod.

So thank you for the giggle......i mean warning :o

Edited by Stormie