Eternal Lands Official Forums
gilhad123

BroD - beware !

I got rich lately and so i am deciding to buy BroD and carry it sometimes.

As many thinks BroD-ing is Outlavish i want to give a warning beforehand:

I will carry the BroD in inv and i will equip it when i will be attacked. I will not attack without reason, but i am willing broke your expensive stuff when attacked.

If you do not want lost your stuf, just ignore me - thanks :P

(And you know - BroD is the same part of the game as PK areas are. If you step into PK you know you can lose your stuff by many ways.)

I will carry the BroD in inv and i will equip it when i will be attacked. I will not attack without reason, but i am willing broke your expensive stuff when attacked.

If you do not want lost your stuf, just ignore me - thanks :P

(And you know - BroD is the same part of the game as PK areas are. If you step into PK you know you can lose your stuff by many ways.)

Best to use nmt cloak when wielding Brod so it doesn't break too fast ^^

If you do not want lost your stuf, just ignore me - thanks :(

And You are ???? :P

But I must admit its a great way to get people TO attack you so gratz :)

I love it when people threaten to use brod, especially when they obviously have no experience with one. They are not easy to hit with, and as long as i have red cape, idc if you use it, makes it easier for me to kill you. Most will prob see this as a challenge, so good luck.

Edited by Normtide

If you do not want lost your stuf, just ignore me - thanks :)

And You are ???? :P

But I must admit its a great way to get people TO attack you so gratz :P

Must agree with Con, you will probably find people are now MORE willing (if not aiming) to attack you.

And yes..You are???? :)

~Con's clone :(

Branch Fights! YESSS! :D

Tokie

when i was dpa player i sold my storage and bought brod for 200k i wanted to brod everyone in dpa

but, i broke brod on wolf so

what ever you do it returns good or bad

If you do not want lost your stuf, just ignore me - thanks :D

Is it a new way to announce something like:

Hello, I'm a jerk and I'm gonna prove it

BroD ftl.

Edited by Iori

This thread should almost be sticky'd so would be 'evil people' can learn a nasty lesson

beforehand and save the 200k.

So desperado answer:

Jaclaw: and who are you ?

conavar: And You are ????

Boedha: you know you must be abel to hit people right?

Normtide: and as long as i have red cape, idc if you use it, makes it easier for me to kill you.

Just a lil more to highlight teh stoopid.

() 5% chance to decay item, That is 5% of HITS. Unless you can hit your target, use a normal stick, its cheaper

and will be as effective. They could break their expensive sword on your head that way :/

If you do not want lost your stuf, just ignore me - thanks :)

No one will be ignoring you now. No one cares about their 'stuff' and your hopeless chance.

Even if it breaks and you don't buy another, or renounce how wonderfully evil you are :sneaky: , NO ONE is ever

going to give you mercy now. GrAts! ur teh winnar! :evilgrin:

U do know that u have 16/14 a/d? and no coordination... so exactly remind me how the hell will you hit anyone? just a tip, most ppl in kf have a min of 40-50 a/d :D

Hmm let me see, we have got there an little pker, with his evil branch, and no coord? Wahaha, you can use your weap on isla prima :P gratz :PP That's funny idea :D Goodluck :D

lol :)

I told "deciding" - i am still not sure, if i would do it :)

And i do not want to go and hut all you, i only want to travel safely to places of my interest :)

And i think you would get nice zero on your PK index for killing me now :)

Anyway thanks for pointing some related problems out for me and i hope you enjoyed this thread as much as i did :)

Edited by gilhad123