Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Soul

newhope

People make mistakes and forget to heal. Jumping a bag, bombing people on peace day and jumping their bags all is bag jumping IMO.

The more I read about Newhope in this posting the less impressed I am about him, I did like him prior to this new behavoir.

I like comunity rules. It gives the community have some say in the games direction and warnings by word of mouth.

Attila

Edited by Inglor

....seriously, why exit KF when you're poisoned and about to die? I believe this won't end until this question is answered
CHeck first post. He was running from enemies with low health, and then got poisoned on his way out. He may also have been bombed at the exit just after he got out. Check first post plus screenshot.

ok

1st off.... since when does Exe 'own' anyone?

I see where newhope is coming from... Hell, Exe was poisoned in kf by who? Well heck if it wasnt newhope that got the bag, it would have been one of the other people in kf... so you're taking it all out on him and not seeing the big picture that, regardless, he woulda lost his stuff and he wouldnt have gotten it back by anyone. Yes, it sucks for him... but was lite redtagged previous to that? arent enemy guilds supposed to make enemy guilds life a tad harder? I mean not full out like.. 'go serp spawns' and such, respekt is always cool. In the situation of poisoning someone as they exit kf, in my eyes, is considered a PK and, knowing from experience... all is free game when someone is PK'd (I assume newhope sees it this way). Ive seen people get PK'd, drop bag and either 1)Whoever killed them picks it up. 2)Whoever killed them is preoccupied with fighting another person and a guildy of the deceased picks it up and returns to owner. Or 3)The killer is fighting another enemy and random PKer who has nothing to do with it strolls by and claims it for himself. Its a loss of pk, gotta move on and be careful for the next time.

Sorry to hear about the loss, but at the same time, grats newhope.

@Korrode and Senzon- Cmon... your "@'s" weren't needed on topic... #gm works fine aswell, and it wouldnt make it look like desperation to have your name on a topic <3

Well heck if it wasnt newhope that got the bag, it would have been one of the other people in kf... so you're taking it all out on him and not seeing the big picture that, regardless, he woulda lost his stuff and he wouldnt have gotten it back by anyone.

You may well be correct... and if someone else had grabbed the bag, then it would have been their name posted here instead of newhope's. So what's you point?

The fact KF is now No Drops further validates this as "Bagjumping". The game is now designed in such a way that when PK'ing in that area, you dont have to wear a rosto, and when you die you wont drop anything.

What Exe experienced was very bad luck, where the normal act of KF PK'ing was going on, but then when he died due that act, an abnormal thing happened; he dropped a bag.

Exe was not negligent, he no doubt would have been wearing a rosto if the risk of dying had included the dropping of items, but due to an unfortunate series of events, he did drop a bag upon death, and it's my belief that this is exactly the kind of situation the "No bagjumping" community rule is supposed to cover.

For anyone who's brain cant grasp this, i have no interest in discussing it with you any further.

And for the record; I'm not saying Newhope is a bad person IRL or any crap like that, i personally don't even care that much for the community rules, what i do find annoying is people trying to claim that what was done does not meet the same "Bagjumping" definition we've seen posted in Outlaws/Disputes hundreds of times, for years.

@Korrode and Senzon- Cmon... your "@'s" weren't needed on topic...

They most certainly were needed.

If it was some peacefull harver or something, but c'mon.. say if Newhope died.. and Exe found his deathbag.. don't go tell me he would return the bag... :D

Anyways.. what was in the bag Hope?

What Exe experienced was very bad luck, where the normal act of KF PK'ing was going on, but then when he died due that act, an abnormal thing happened; he dropped a bag.

Exe was not negligent, he no doubt would have been wearing a rosto if the risk of dying had included the dropping of items, but due to an unfortunate series of events, he did drop a bag upon death, and it's my belief that this is exactly the kind of situation the "No bagjumping" community rule is supposed to cover.

I don't see your point here.

What was abnormal ? He died on a "normal" map and dropped a bag - that's perfectly normal.

He tried to reach the storage to heal - instead of dieing on no drops map, where he would not lose anything (maybe only some PKI and pride).

So he willingly took the risk of dieing outside of KF, therefore i don't think he was bagjumped.

If it was some peacefull harver or something, but c'mon.. say if Newhope died.. and Exe found his deathbag.. don't go tell me he would return the bag... :D

so he lost full tit and col, and newhope went and grabbed

I'm not sure if I got the whole story right by now, but it seems to me that Exe has been poisoned by Newhope and died due to this poison, just outside PK map. Wouldn't it be a normal thing to keep the loot?

to Iori -> something like that, adding that Exe didnt keep to his end of a deal of no attack and teamed up on newhope, which made newhope pissed about it and thus deciding to not give his bag back.

to Exe -> sorry if this sounds offending, but WTF? why didnt you run to another side of KF and die peacefully there, not losing your items or any PKI?

to Korrode -> do you also serp Rayla and other bagjumpers who for example take bags of invasion monsters with maybe some rare stones in them even though archers killed the monster? or those who find hyperspaced bags and steal them?

to Attila -> what prior behavior? PKing ppl in PK maps? he's doing the same thing right now. if you enter PK map, you can be killed, doesn't matter if you're harvesting or training or some third thing.

IMO there is no more such a thing as community rules against bagjumping and stuff. there are only people who give bags back, and others who take them since it's fair game. I've been told many times to deal with it by the same people who can't get a grip right now, why don't you mirror your tips to yourselves?

to Korrode -> do you also serp Rayla and other bagjumpers who for example take bags of invasion monsters with maybe some rare stones in them even though archers killed the monster? or those who find hyperspaced bags and steal them?

If they do it to me or my guildies, sure i do :D

Mango: tit plate greav cuis + col + mirror + js :D

Nahtepa: :P thx

And blah don't see any point to replay to all thous post's it would be again "bla bla bla" i am right you are not, no i am right and you are not... who care... think what you want :pickaxe:

if you cant stand the consequences, dont go to KF and fight

and if you are pr0 pker, pls stop whining

you cant piss of ppl inside KF and expect to be protected by community rules just one step further in VOTD...thats ridiculous

:D

just my .02

If it was some peacefull harver or something, but c'mon.. say if Newhope died.. and Exe found his deathbag.. don't go tell me he would return the bag... :)

...i never bagjumped and dont call this what happend now bag jumping too... thats what i think about all this...

And for the record; I'm not saying Newhope is a bad person IRL or any crap like that, i personally don't even care that much for the community rules, what i do find annoying is people trying to claim that what was done does not meet the same "Bagjumping" definition we've seen posted in Outlaws/Disputes hundreds of times, for years.

reading is your friend...

anyone on wWw's shitlist is allowed to be bagjumped by any of their members, ive bagjumped someone before, but ill admit to it and wont say its any diffrent to the bagjumpings that certain other guilds have done. the only diffrence is i did it with discrimination whilst they didn't.

Edited by anima

If it was some peacefull harver or something, but c'mon.. say if Newhope died.. and Exe found his deathbag.. don't go tell me he would return the bag... :)

so he lost full tit and col, and newhope went and grabbed

I'm not sure if I got the whole story right by now, but it seems to me that Exe has been poisoned by Newhope and died due to this poison, just outside PK map. Wouldn't it be a normal thing to keep the loot?

not sure if someone already told ya but from what I know, new hope wasn't the one who casted poisen...cud be wrong.

(If he did then its perfectly fine imo :P )

...i never bagjumped and dont call this what happend now bag jumping too... thats what i think about all this...

reading is your friend...

anyone on wWw's shitlist is allowed to be bagjumped by any of their members, ive bagjumped someone before, but ill admit to it and wont say its any diffrent to the bagjumpings that certain other guilds have done. the only diffrence is i did it with discrimination whilst they didn't.

Is that directed at me?

If yes, what is the problem really here then?

Why hasn't the most important person in this thread posted?

What does EXE have to say?

Seems odd.

Edited by GerbilD

Why hasn't the most important person in this thread posted?

What does EXE have to say?

Seems odd.

He is Forums banned or something like that, i know he cant post dunno the reason tho.

#message from eXe..

GM from eXe: i dont have account and cant create cz some part of ISP is banned

GM from eXe: can u write to these stupid **** that i was poisoned by myself from invi potions, several of them, then was fighting then i fled and exited and sec after

GM from eXe: i realized that im still poisoned and wannet to click but it was a split of sec

<edit>

Use the "Edit", Luke. Use the "Edit".

~Iori

Edited by Iori

#message from eXe..

GM from eXe: i dont have account and cant create cz some part of ISP is banned

GM from eXe: can u write to these stupid **** that i was poisoned by myself from invi potions, several of them, then was fighting then i fled and exited and sec after

GM from eXe: i realized that im still poisoned and wannet to click but it was a split of sec

he was standing in votd not for sec... he was there for much more time, and he was chating.

and so i am noob but someone poison himself and dyes? btw ask him how much time he was poisoned by me...

Oh and nice pki senzon :) thx

Oh and cmon ppl open your eye's, yesterday in invasion i saw milion jumpers but noone post about them... no? there is no jumpers yes? :P:D :D try to use true sight and stay lets say in tele rooms then there is hight mobs... ir then someone post that died near any stor go there with ts... and try post about all them in disputes :) probably then iw ill see 100's new topics right tomorowl... no? then why the **** you post about me? Ulubatli smurf jumped my invas bags yesterday? so do i cry? no... if you are stupid enough to die and drop bags how you call other player who get that bag noob (if it was his plan to get this bag from you).

so take ts, take invis, and wach all invasion, hen post all who wasjumping? or in invasion is allowed jumping? dont think so coz if i take bag you start cryimediatly, if someone take bag from me its normal?... (not talking only after moust ppls setted me to shit list, it was allways)... exmpl cooldylan shouted i am jumper near evtr stor (thats for he god brod listed(some more reasons too)) but if i was invis and he saw me he have with him ts? why he didnt anouced other 3 players who was there with invis too? why he has poison on himself and why he has ts with himself ? and walking nakked near dragon :/ hmmm NO HE IS REALY FAIR AND HES NOT BAG JUMPER... ONLY I AM ?

OPEN YOUR EYES and get off of me

{edit} ps.: oh and hwo you think blocking me from bots is bad for me or for you? usualy ppl set bots to sell stuff and get profit, so they are interesting in for someone buying this stuff, after you block me you just say me: "go away, i dont sell you, buy from other one and make profit to him" or you think there is a little chance that all bots will block me? and no players will sell me what i want?... start thinking....

<edit>

"Edit" is your friend.

Regards,

~Iori

Edited by Iori

ps.: oh and hwo you think blocking me from bots is bad for me or for you? usualy ppl set bots to sell stuff and get profit, so they are interesting in for someone buying this stuff, after you block me you just say me: "go away, i dont sell you, buy from other one and make profit to him" or you think there is a little chance that all bots will block me? and no players will sell me what i want?... start thinking....

You got blocked from my bot before this incident.

You got blocked for the flaming in IG and various other actions, which have shown you to be untrustworthy.

I am sure that other players/bots will continue to trade with you, that is their decision, just as the blocking is mine.

The invasion bagjumping thing was addressed a few months ago already.

For example in the following thread, but also by some other people.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...c=43676&hl=

Newhope, all I can say is: what goes around comes around. You play the game your way, that's fine. But I'm pretty sure there will be someone soon that is smarter, and has even less morals than you do to give you a taste of your own medicine.

Can't hurt to actually be nice and do the right thing for once though.

Hey

I am a player with morals and high standards.

That said:

I have no problems whatsoever if a bagjumper dies near me taking their bag and dumping it somewhere else specifically to teach them a lesson. You don't need a low moral compass to do the wrong thing especially if it is for the right reason.

Sometimes two wrongs do make a right.

Unless it is Erstad - when it was him I took a screenie and returned the bag \o/

sorry, but calling him rayla, the difference ? she bag jumps, he actually used spells to kill..

PK is PK, all kf does is give you pki, he casted a spell which was a Pk move, so it's concidered pk. - if he was smart he should have used Magic Immunity ;)

sorry, but calling him rayla, the difference ? she bag jumps, he actually used spells to kill..

PK is PK, all kf does is give you pki, he casted a spell which was a Pk move, so it's concidered pk. - if he was smart he should have used Magic Immunity :)

hmmm...ya, it seems like he really did poison him... ;)