Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Soul

newhope

GM from eXe: can u write to these stupid **** that i was poisoned by myself from invi potions, several of them, then was fighting then i fled and exited and sec after

Now that you called this quote. Not sure if it is really us who are stupid **** ;)

Edited by Iori

hehehe, right iori... but i was just saying that it's not newhope who killed exe...at least so it seems :pickaxe:

hehehe, right iori... but i was just saying that it's not newhope who killed exe...at least so it seems :pickaxe:

Which then means its bjing. :P

stfu b4 i serp you again :icon13:

STFU and come give me more pki w/o serping lower guys :) or its the way how you show your courage? Fair and courageous members of www ;):D :D

only idiot can serp, you waste YOUR time and YOUR xp with wasting mine too...

Edited by newhope

I think we do not need to turn it into even happier flame war, do we? If it continues I will just lock the thread.

as i told i dont call this bag jumping

Well what the fuck do u call it?

A person died on a non-PK map, you weren't the cause of their death, afaik it's pretty much the community definition of bagjumping.

You can end all this by just returning the stuff.

If your guild (6 members) wants to have a broding/serping/bj'ing war with mine (35 members), be my guest.

Lol at www guild, few months ago a guildie died in melinis cave and got bagjump by a www member,

i asked korrode if i could have db back and he said NO. only cause im on their shitlist.

so yeah! what goes around comes around

Edited by karlitozway

as i told i dont call this bag jumping

Well what the fuck do u call it?

A person died on a non-PK map, you weren't the cause of their death, afaik it's pretty much the community definition of bagjumping.

You can end all this by just returning the stuff.

If your guild (6 members) wants to have a broding/serping/bj'ing war with mine (35 members), be my guest.

Lol at www guild, few months ago a guildie died in melinis cave and got bagjump by a www member,

i asked korrode if i could have db back and he said NO. only cause im on their shitlist.

so yeah! what goes around comes around

did u ask how u got on teh shit list?

did u ask how u got on teh shit list?

They kind of did... i started trying to discuss it with them in a calm and reasonable fashion, but very quickly Scarface started ranting and raving on #ig like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum... any willingness from me to sort out the issues and potentially get the bag contents returned disappeared at that point :)

Newhope mi hero ;*)

:icon13::) :) thx, getting a lot gratz in last days :/ why ppl dont post them to forum but send only pms... are you afraid on something or what :/ ?

Dont let ur head grow too big, there's a lot of people around pretty happy to see you and your guildies getting serped by us, you're not the only one getting gleeful PM's ;)

So bagjumping is okay, as long as you said the person is on your shitlist? :icon13:

Yep :)

It's plain and simple:

We don't bagjump/scam/serp/brod random people, ever, it's a strong guild policy.

If you dont pull this kind of shit on us then you never ever have to worry about us doing it to you.

If you do one of these things to us, you lose all "community rules" privileges.

If anyone is interested in the specifics of our policies, our general rules are here:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/warlords/topic/554119/

...and our policies in regard to shitlisted individuals is here:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/warlords/topic/586072/

Enjoy :);)

So bagjumping is okay, as long as you said the person is on your shitlist? :)

Yep :)

It's plain and simple:

We don't bagjump/scam/serp/brod random people, ever, it's a strong guild policy.

If you dont pull this kind of shit on us then you never ever have to worry about us doing it to you.

If you do one of these things to us, you lose all "community rules" privileges.

If anyone is interested in the specifics of our policies, our general rules are here:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/warlords/topic/554119/

...and our policies in regard to shitlisted individuals is here:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/warlords/topic/586072/

Enjoy :);)

Cool, enjoy your brod/serp/bj'ing pissing match that's going to go on for the next four years! :icon13:

Cool, enjoy your brod/serp/bj'ing pissing match that's going to go on for the next four years! ;)

What exactly do you suggest? sitting back and letting people brod/serp/whatever us?

Maybe u like being a doormat, but i personally don't.

lol @ Korrode ;):icon13::)

You don't seize to amaze me. In a bad way.

Do you fail to remember who started this flame war and whose fault it was?

Guys, once again - gently reminder. Moderate your passionate flaming, please.

I don't really feel an urge to lock this thread, but if it continues I'll just do it to avoid a need of reading it.

Do you fail to remember who started this flame war and whose fault it was?

errr yeah; Newhope.

Why? how do u think this all started? lets hear it.

-------------------------

I don't really feel an urge to lock this thread, but if it continues I'll just do it to avoid a need of reading it.

I don't see any name-calling or coarse language.

(EDIT: well, no coarse language specifically directed at anyone in a derogatory way)

This is Disputes forum.

We're having a dispute.

...maybe it should be renamed "Very nice gentle discussion about flowers and unicorns forum"?

Edited by Korrode

I don't see any name-calling or coarse language.

(EDIT: well, no coarse language specifically directed at anyone in a derogatory way)

This is Disputes forum.

We're having a dispute.

...maybe it should be renamed "Very nice gentle discussion about flowers and unicorns forum"?

1. All initial posts (the post that starts the thread) MUST include valid proof such as a screenshot or unedited logs. Any accusation without proof will immediately be deleted. Repeat transgressions WILL be addressed.

2. As always, nonsense posts, spam, off-topic, "lol"'s and name-calling posts will be deleted.

3. PK-related complaints will be deleted unless the issue is about lying, luring, and/or scamming, and is the main issue, not the getting PK'd. Again proof IS required up front.

4. No flames. Only valid complaints maturely stated in one post will be tolerated.

5. All Eternal Land Forum rules still apply.

6. Any issues that involve breaking of the official game rules need to be posted either in the Abuse forum section or sent via a #abuse report ingame.

Maybe time to dust the broom off again? :D