Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Soul

newhope

ok, so today i logged a bit in el to chat w/ my guildies a few, and i was sitting at kf entrance from votd i see exe, old friend of mine

he went to kf to pwn, but the nubs multied him and he had to flee, and he got poisoned, so with low hp he went out of kf and he died :D

so he lost full tit and col, and newhope went and grabbed his db like a nub, ofc he didnt gave back

some time ago when i attacked newhope he said to stop cuz he 'friend' of the guild, so b/c i was new to guild i stopped, seems he lied...

so plx be careful where u die cuz lier nubs that bj are everywhere ;)

edit: o ye, pr00f: ee.jpg

Edited by Soul

Yep i tooked it and i will not return, you can call me bagjumper or lyer dont realy care on it, since last my talk with tc i never touched anyone from www, have a lot chances to do that but i didnt, today kaddy and exe killed me, ans was teaming me like 10 times more...

Gerbil is right, new rayla

Btw why not stay in kf if he was going to die, its no drops

Edited by time4u2die

Seems we didn't have to wait long for a replacement for rayla :P

Rayla has some style. Calling any random bagjumper new Rayla is an insult. Cease it.

bahaha :)

some people should first look at what they're doing themselves, before swearing on others :) cos if you don't, newhope will come and bagjump j00, evidently :D

if you can't keep a word, don't whine about the consequences :P

Yep i tooked it and i will not return, you can call me bagjumper or lyer dont realy care on it, since last my talk with tc i never touched anyone from www, have a lot chances to do that but i didnt, today kaddy and exe killed me, ans was teaming me like 10 times more...

At least what we have all thought is now out and in the open.

Congratulations on coming out of the closet Newhope!

1. newhope, liar/bjer, nub hmmm i am nub, but i still dont dye from poison in pk maps and running to votd to dye there... after if i would i would not cry about that.

2. hmm so much ppl's was calling me bag jumper a long time ago, then some *pyp* and "cleaver/fair" person told that i bagjumped his therma... (it wasnt true) but anyways if you was thinking i am bag jumper why the hell you all so astonished after i take db from guild wich setted me to brod list and person wich maked me too angry on him?

3. raz i was never hiden somethere, i always had my own rules of pk, and never broked them. i never bagjumped and dont call this what happend now bag jumping too... thats what i think about all this...

ps.: oh i am so bad but why the hell i got like 5 pm's with: damn i thought it will be mine? why someone poisoned him then? why a lot pm's with gratz?

maybe we can call all players bag jumpers then ?

sorry for a lot mistakes in this post btw a little bit too nervous for fixing em now

Edited by newhope

Seems we didn't have to wait long for a replacement for rayla :D

Rayla has some style. Calling any random bagjumper new Rayla is an insult. Cease it.

sowwy :P:pinch::laugh:

since last my talk with tc i never touched anyone from www, have a lot chances to do that but i didnt, today kaddy and exe killed me
Yep i tooked it and i will not return

So, your response to simply being killed in PK is to start bagjumping in non-PK?

Right, well, i've got some work to do.

EDIT:

@Warlords

Find him while he's training, serp him.

BRoD in PK.

His guildies too (Guild LitE).

Edited by Korrode

as i told i dont call this bag jumping

Well what the fuck do u call it?

A person died on a non-PK map, you weren't the cause of their death, afaik it's pretty much the community definition of bagjumping.

You can end all this by just returning the stuff.

If your guild (6 members) wants to have a broding/serping/bj'ing war with mine (35 members), be my guest.

Why the hell ppl think i am afraid on brod? i have cotu as everyone who have any brains... why i must afraid on serping spawns? i will serp back or find another one... my guild is low members, but all are active... so:

Yes korr no i want that war so just stop posting/talking and doing nothing, come brod me or my guild, come serp... i dont care dont talk (like one of breav guildy do all the time) come and make a job...

If your guild m8 is too stu*** to use restore after he get poison (he had like 20-30 secs minimum for that) IN PK MAP not my worries he died and drop bag, i try poison everyone there who i can and i will take all bags i can get in this way if you are not friendly with me or my guild.

So pls everyone stop posting here or pming me with **** and come find me, brod me, serp me and get that all back.

{edit} Oh btw 33 members? omg! and how much of them can beat me? (this question dont ask on answer, just think about it yourself)

Edited by newhope

Why the hell ppl think i am afraid on brod? i have cotu as everyone who have any brains... why i must afraid on serping spawns? i will serp back or find another one... my guild is low members, but all are active... so:

Yes korr no i want that war so just stop posting/talking and doing nothing, come brod me or my guild, come serp... i dont care dont talk (like one of breav guildy do all the time) come and make a job...

If your guild m8 is too stu*** to use restore after he get poison (he had like 20-30 secs minimum for that) IN PK MAP not my worries he died and drop bag, i try poison everyone there who i can and i will take all bags i can get in this way if you are not friendly with me or my guild.

So pls everyone stop posting here or pming me with **** and come find me, brod me, serp me and get that all back.

{edit} Oh btw 33 members? omg! and how much of them can beat me? (this question dont ask on answer, just think about it yourself)

Couple more oa, and I help you fulltime :evilgrin: .

Reading some of the above posts I'm getting more impressed by Newhope and my opinion about others is just getting more solid.

Good luck Newhope.

BroDers ftl.

radu gave you kf no drop map instead of a brain, so use it -.-

seriously, why exit KF when you're poisoned and about to die? I believe this won't end until this question is answered

Regards,

proud member of LitE

PS: I train in Ida mines ^^

Reading some of the above posts I'm getting more impressed by Newhope and my opinion about others is just getting more solid.

Good luck Newhope.

BroDers ftl.

Iori, i'm starting to worry u have a weird crush on me... always sticking your nose in on threads that involve me, but not you... i'll tell ya once now; i dont swing that way, kk

:P

Oh, and fyi, Newhope is a BRoD'er :D

Edited by Korrode