Eternal Lands Official Forums
0ctane

0ctane's Leukemia Lottery v2.0

Well, the event generated more donations than last year, so I count it as a success! I am only a couple hundred dollars shy of my total fundraising goal, and I hope to make that up through other sources I am tapping.

Statistics:

60 ticket holders, 4 of which donated multiple times

490-512 tickets sold (waiting on some e*checks to clear)

$2560.56 dollars raised (the $$ per ticket does not perfectly equate due to Paypal's 4% cut for some donations)

Again, the drawing will be at the WSC town hall, 9PM Eastern US time, December 10. You do not need to be present to win. The very first post in this thread will be updated with the winner beside each prize following the drawing. If you are present, I will be able to give you your prize immediately after the event. Also, depending on if I have anything left in storage, there may be consolation prizes.

Thanks everyone!

Wow! big gratz 0ctane and thanks to everybody who helped out, you guys rock. Looking forward to the raffle tonight :P

Starts in an hour, I guess. I have to go to bed, so I won't be around. Wish there was a way to 'film' it. Half the fun is watching people try stuff on, and the anticipation as the next prize is called.

I guess I'll just have to check the list in the morning. :-(

Congrats on raising the money!

Starts in an hour, I guess. I have to go to bed, so I won't be around. Wish there was a way to 'film' it. Half the fun is watching people try stuff on, and the anticipation as the next prize is called.

I guess I'll just have to check the list in the morning. :-(

Congrats on raising the money!

You should have been there. You won a bunch of stuff.

Thanks to everyone for a fantastic event. Thanks to diabetes for providing additional prizes at the end. The first post has been updated with the winners posted next to each item. I will be contacting the winners in order to deliver items. You are all awesome!

Now, I have to get back to training... :o

It's great to learn you deem the event a success and I hope you'll manage to reach your fundraising goal through alternative sources. Thank you for organizing it and everybody else who participated in whichever way :medieval:

Btw, I have to say that I couldn't believe my luck having seen my name on list of winners, especially after I saw what I won :P

You should have been there. You won a bunch of stuff.

Thanks to everyone for a fantastic event. Thanks to diabetes for providing additional prizes at the end. The first post has been updated with the winners posted next to each item. I will be contacting the winners in order to deliver items. You are all awesome!

Now, I have to get back to training... ;)

Wow!! I checked when I woke up this morning! Holy Cow! I am going to look so pr0! :-P

I had hoped to read all the chat in the events channel log, since I had that open, but I remembered this morning it's all done in main! :-(

It would have been great to have been there.