Eternal Lands Official Forums
0ctane

0ctane's Leukemia Lottery v2.0

The prizes: (winners names follow in red)

1. 1000 titanium ore Stark

2. 500 titanium bars Acelon

3. 10k red rose, 10k red snaps, 10k sulfur Moebird

4. 5k Fire essences Marc

5. 5k Health essences LilBear

6. 10k cotton extrapolation

7. full iron plate Moebird

8. Crown of Mana Moebird

9. 10 Rings of Disengagement LilBear

10. 10 Rings of Damage ryddler

11. 5 Binding stones Moebird

12. Universal Hood and Thermal Serpent Sword (thanks to Entropy) Moebird

13. C1 ring set (10x IP, 10x Naralik, 10x VotD, 10x Portland, 10x DP, 10x WS) Shallara

14. C2 ring set (10 of each) ValeriaOfCapri

15. 1 medallion set (Sun, Moon, Stars, Unicorn, Life, Harvest, Heavenspawn) Gampa

16-20. 5 sets of 3 Sun, 3 Moon, and 3 Unicorn medallions anonymous, LilBear, Moebird, ValeriaOfCapri, boognish

21. Monster Magnetism Cloak Moebird

22. Tricorn hat set (blue, brown, and black) Britney

23. Feathered hat set (green peacock, brown and black buccaneer) Cara

24. Yellow robe and skirt Krrick

25. Red robe and skirt ValeriaOfCapri

26. Brown robe and skirt ValeriaOfCapri

27. 1000 titanium bars FairyDragon

28. 3k mullien, 3k nightshade, 3k dandelions Fluj

29. 3k henbane, 3k poison ivy, 3k poppies Moebird

30. 3k wheats, 3k mugworts, 3k valerians ValeriaOfCapri

31. 3k blue berries, 3k red currants, 3k mugwort jizzy

32. 3k white chanterelle, 3k ogre toes, 3k tree mushrooms Britney

33. 3k blue quartz, 3k red quartz, 3k white quartz Raz

34-38. 5 sets of 10 A/D indicators Shallara, Crom, Moebird*2, CherUT

39. 1 set of 4 rings of power Crom

40. Coordination removal stone Moebird

41. Will removal stone Moebird

42. Reasoning removal stone FairyDragon

43. Instinct removal stone Shallara

44. Red Dragon Armor set and Dragon Blade ryddler

45. Black Dragon Armor set and Dragon Blade Dreyan

46. Ice Dragon Armor set and Dragon Blade Elveron

47. Black Tunic and Black Red Striped Baggy Pants Moebird

48. Black Tunic Green Shirt Elveron

49. Blue Tunic White Shirt ryddler

50. Black Tunic White Shirt umbrena

51. Lavender Tunic ryddler

52. Red Tunic jizzy

53. C2 ring set (10 of each) larrystorch

54. Red scarf, Black Tunic Red Shirt, Black Red Striped Baggy Pants, Night Visor Elveron

55. 1 set of 50 Bear summoning stones LilBear

56. Books (Crystal mining, Titanium mining/molding/smelting, Silver smelting, Potion Manu, Crafting Potion, Magic Potion, Gargoyle Summoning, Cyclops fighting, Troll fighting, IP ring, DP ring, VOTD ring, Naralik ring, PL ring, Dis ring, WS ring, Sun Medallion, Weapon, Iron Axe, Titanium Short sword) anonymous

57. 1 set of 10 (Aug Armor, Aug Pants, leather boots) plus 5 steel shields and 6 steel long swords ValeriaOfCapri

58. Crown of Life Marc

59-60. 2 sets of Enhanced Iron Plate (Enhanced Iron Plate Mail, Enhanced Iron Greaves, Enhanced Iron Cuisses) Elveron, CherUT

61. 1 "stone mix" (Binding Stone, Serpent stone, Enrichment Stone, Rostogol Stone) Elveron

62. 1 green robe, 1 brown buccaneer hat, 8888 sulfur, 8888 gc extrapolation

63. 1 Book of Titanium/Steel Long Sword of Thermal, 10k Chrysanthemum, 10 iron helms, 5 moon meds, 5 star meds, 50 pots of coordination, 400 raw meat, 1k silver ore, BP cloak, 2 titanium/steel alloy long swords Moebird

64. 100 essences of Health, Magic, Matter, Air, Earth Shallara

65. 1 Conjurer Cloak and 1000 "bunny kits" (LE, bones, meat, rabbit fur) guinevereanne

66. Tailor set (Books of (fabric weaving, fabric dyeing, orange dye, red dye), 1200 thread, 600 square vials, 120 looms, 10 scissors, 200 Feasting pots, 600 air essences, 1200 water essences, 8600 red roses, 8600 sunflowers) Marc

67. 500 Body restoration pots and 1000 Potion of Feasting ryddler

68. 500 Body restoration pots and 2000 Spirit restoration pots CherUT

69. 500 Body restoration pots and 500 True Sight pots Moebird

70. 500 Body restoration pots and 1000 Antidote pots Moebird

71. 1000 Creature Food FairyDragon

72. 1000 Ashes and 1000 Saltpeter Rauch

73. 1 Full Bronze Plate set (helm, plate mail, cuisses, greaves, shield) extrapolation

74. 50,000 gold coins Dreyan

<eight additional prizes donated by diabetes>

The cause: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is a not-for-profit, voluntary health organization whose mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma and Hodgkin’s disease and to improve the quality of life of patients and their families. The Society provides funding for research, public and professional education, patient aid, and community service programs. It is estimated that leukemia and related cancers will strike approximately 114,530 Americans this year and kill 54,480. Globally, the numbers are vastly higher. Thanks to research funded by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, the survival rate for the most common form of childhood leukemia has improved from 4% in 1960 to over 80% today.

I have joined a very special Team in Training group of more than 35,000 volunteers nationwide. Last year I competed in a triathlon for the cause. Now I am competing in a marathon on January 11, 2009 for a reason much more important than the personal challenge of completing these events. As members of the Team, we participate on behalf of local patients and survivors and are raising funds to battle blood cancers.

The rules: Lottery tickets are $5 US each. If you want to participate, you need to

1) send me a forum PM with your real name and dollar amount of donation, and

2) make your donation at either http://pages.teamintraining.org/soh/wdw09/jwilsonj11 or Paypal donation page.

You must do 1 & 2 in that order to prevent someone else from claiming to having made the donation. Attempting to claim someone else's donation will get you banned from EL. The first option if preferable since Paypal likes to take a 4% cut. The prize list will increase before the drawing, but it will not decrease.

The winners: Winners will be chosen by lottery. For every $5 a person donates, they will get get one ticket. I will use a random number generator to "draw" the tickets. Yes, you will have to trust me. Prizes from the list will be awarded in the order that the names are drawn. Winning one prize does not preclude you from winning another (assuming you have purchased multiple tickets).

Remember, this is a charity fundraising event that just happens to have prizes as an incentive. The money goes to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Donations are tax deductable in the US. If you do not like the terms, don't participate.

This event has been sanctioned by Entropy, who has graciously a universal hood and thermal serp. Additional donations to the prize list will of course be accepted. Last Year the lottery was able to raise over $2000, and I raised over $6000 total. Hopefully, this year will be just as successful!

Last day to purchase tickets for the lottery is December 9.

The drawing will be held on December 10 at 9 PM Eastern time, USA and take place in the Whitestone Town Hall.

A winners list will be posted in this thread. Prizes will be "hand delivered" in-game.

For more information on The Society or the Team in Training program, please visit the following websites:

www.lls.org/soh

www.teamintraining.org/soh

Many thanks to contributors of items (hops, Krrick, lilcnoot, Melchloren, Awn, Moebird, bromber, rayna, Annatira, Guddu, Ferny, Shallara, MagpieLee, Michic0_oL, Elveron, the TROY guild, Marc, peach, Hex, ...).

Edited by 0ctane

I have not decided whether-or-not to list the current ticket holders, but we are now up to 9 people.

And a big thanks to Moebird for donating items 44-46... three sets of Dragon Armor and Blades!

Wow another charity event :) I won't be able to donate until the 1st (when I get paid and even then I may be over my head in bills :pinch::):brooding: )

But if I have enough left after I cut out the shares for bills I will definitaley donate for this one as well...let you know between the 1st & 3rd if I can or not

Hope that everyone can find a few dollars to share for this great cause. Good luck with the raffle, 0ctane, and please contact me in game for a COL donation.

Thanks for your efforts to help a great cause 8)

I plan on donating :( soon as i get payed >>*just started a new job*

*donated* :)

A man of his word! And hopefully a winner too. Less than three weeks to go....

Marack and Ashiana bought two tickets last week, and after some discussions today, we decided to purchase two more. It is for a very good cause, and you can win stuff too!! :pickaxe:

as much as i love the thought of winning 2 times LOL..

If you havnt donated. This is an awsome cause and your money is going to affect so many. So jump in and donate! :)

I've got a prize to donate, and I'd like to buy a few tickets. Please PM me ingame and we'll hook it up.

TY,

Elveron.

This is a proof that EL is much more than just a simple MMORPG. I am willing to contribute by donating few valuable items as well (if it is still possible).

This is a proof that EL is much more than just a simple MMORPG. I am willing to contribute by donating few valuable items as well (if it is still possible).

Yes, it is still possible. Just barely a week to go in the contest....

I just replied to a donor about Dejan's first sentence. While the L&LS is an American foundation, the benefits of the research will have a global impact. EL players from not only the USA, but also Canada, Germany, Poland, Finland, and elsewhere have already supported my fundraising efforts. This is amazing, especially considering practically none of us have met face-to-face. Yes, EL is much more than just a MMORPG.

We are now at 35 contestants with one week to go!

My donation is in and thank you for the fast reply :)

And goodluck with the fund raising and the race.

Donations by paypal don't show up in the "thanks to" list on your page?

(Not worrying about my donation since you responded, just taking a guess why people don't show up there. :happy:)

Donations by paypal don't show up in the "thanks to" list on your page?

(Not worrying about my donation since you responded, just taking a guess why people don't show up there. :happy:)

Very true. I have to combine all those donations and them submit them via snail mail. It takes a while, but all paypal donors will eventually appear. That is another reason the direct Paycor donation is preferred, but I will accept all donations. ;)

48 ticket holders and now 70 prizes! Thanks for the potions Marc!