Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Killerlamb

Crappiest song ever

A danish pop group made some incredibly annoying and low-quality succesful tracks (at least they were succesful in DK and Japan).

They we're called Me & My and made a track where the only lyrics were the following:

Dubby dubby dubby dub dub dub

Dubby dubby dubby yea yea

Now that get's very annoying, sadly everyone was listening to their shit.

Oh god, one time I was at Six Flags and there was this groupd that was like:

DANCE KOOBO GEEROH NUUUHHH HOOO MOOO

And they just kept repeating that over and over...

There is a band called the shags, they have been around sinc the early 60's ...its three girls that dont know how to play thier instruments at all....but they try ;):cry::cry: i think there is another band now called the shags but the one i know of is older.

Anything by slipknot..

And people who hate hip hop and rap cant appreciate the musical talent of such greats as Snoop, ludacris, DMX, tupac, biggy, busta

Exactly, I don't appreciate their lack of talent ;-)

I prefer Rock and Classic =)

its all just a matter of preference, its not that i hat rap and hip hop i just dont prefer to listen to it. now when it comes to the shags singing their single " foot foot" i HATE it! :lol:

lol, i found this just now...its Dj Foot Foots comments on why his name is foot foot.

Hey yall! My name is Spliff A.K.A Dj Foot Foot. If your wondering just what the hell "Foot Foot" then let me take this oppurtunity to fill you in. Back in the 60's there was a group called "The Shags". Don't worrie if you've never heard of them, neither has anyone else. Anyways the band consisted of 3 sisters. Retarted sisters to be exact. See their father decided to cash in on his misfortune. He bought them instruments, put them in the studio and let them make their own music. This is where I come in. One of there songs was about there lost imaginary friend. It went like this "Foot Foot where are you? Foot Foot?" Get it? I came from the imagination of 3 retareds from the 60's! Peace

i cant sum up their crappness better then this guy.

Guest Toyminator
Anything by slipknot..

And people who hate hip hop and rap cant appreciate the musical talent of such greats as Snoop, ludacris, DMX, tupac, biggy, busta

THATS WHERE IM TALKING ABOUT!