Eternal Lands Official Forums
Rayla1

Apologize

Hi, i want to honestly apologize for all what i have done... i thought it was fun and all but now i see it was childish and there are no words to explain how bad im feeling.

I started my own guild and i will play quiet for now so i would like to ask all EL community for a new chance and dont even worry if you see me around because i wont ever do something bad to another EL player again. I'v learned my lesson.

Thats all,

Rayla

I'm with Color, "nuuuuuuuuu" or anyway, you need to find a replacement first :) who will the community bitch about now? :)

Anyway, whats your new guilds name?

Rayla, it will take time for the overcome the feelings your actions have caused. I do sincerely hope that you have changed your ways. May you play honorably and well and be patient and helpful, and in time you may gain people's trust.

I have two questions I'd be interested in hearing answers to:

1. What prompted this change?

2. What are you going to do about restitution to all those who's items you took?

Rayla, why change?

you will never get a good reputation back, period--> . <--

I won't forgive you, even though you've never bag jumped me :]

Maybe, you never know, but until then, ALL the armor I see on you, your NMT, your crown, is consitered Stolen in my eyes.

Hi, i want to honestly apologize for all what i have done...

honestly??? :)

dont even worry if you see me around because i wont ever do something bad to another EL player again

Yeah, sure, I wont worry... Opps... I've just realized that it's very easy to loose some one's trust, it's really hard to recover it :)

PS: I don't even care about, but there was 300 FEs, some food some flowers and some sulfur... :)

You haven't personally done anything wrong against me, but I have heard from some of my friends about incidents with you.

However, I am really glad you've apologised and as has been said before, it will take some time for people to learn to trust you, but you have taken the right step. :D

I guess I just wanted to give you some encouragement. ^^

There's only one way to *begin* this new life: Give everything you own away to Annatira for contests. If you truly "worked" for anything you own (which I seriously doubt), then too bad. Those are the consequences for being a thief and liar. Until you do this, I, for one, will never trust nor believe you. You cannot be a thief, steal everything you need and want, and then "repent" and continue to enjoy the fruits of your thievery. I'll be waiting to see contests announced by Annatira with "thanks to Rayla for the prizes!" But I won't hold my breath.

First off.. all you that got jumped 2 weeks after it all started: it's your own stupid fault. The way Rayla's behaviour got discussed both ingame and on forums, I can't imagine anyone not knowing about it, yet still you chose to work on bags. Community rules may differ, but officially, a bag still is property to whoever steps on it first. Tele nexus? too bad.

I'm not saying I would jump a bag myself, nor am I saying I would be happy if it happened to me, but Rayla just played the game in a non mainstream way should not mean she should be covered in tar and feathers for the rest of her EL life.

At least she kept all of you on edge for a bit right?

Good luck Rayla,

Edited by dilloesional

Rayla has a bad reputation ? How come ? She's nice, she bought me some ale bottles, as i'm anti, and didn't even want to be paid for it :icon13:

Go Rayla, show them :D

PS : Of course, i'm kidding, i know why she has a bad reputation, it's because she played by TEH rulez and not by "community laws" :D

She still helped me and sure is nice :P

I hate bagjumpers as a rule but as I once said Rayla was in a guild that went out of its way to be outlaws, it was part of their creed.

FURY exists and shows people not to trust their life savings to bags, and to carry rosts on dangerous maps which in a perverse kind of way has actually helped a lot of players ingame.

I for one salute Rayla - not for changing his ways but for treating EL like a game. Too many of us lose our own identities to EL.

It's some pretty sad news. The only "evildoer" with more style than all the rest (maybe except of Erstad) is vanishing. Sad news, indeed.

Side note:

Disputes forums will be even more boring now:(

PS.

@ the-pink-horn-n00b

That's why I sincerely dislike any form of 'community rules'. Ostracism ftl.

Edited by Iori

How about you make a good intentions alt and keep rayla on my bagjumping scum list?

There's only one way to *begin* this new life: Give everything you own away to Annatira for contests.

Yeah, that would be really nice if you really want to start a new life :icon13:

I think that Ketiana has a point here. If you want to steal and be a thief, then good for you. It's not against the game rules, you can probably have some fun of this in short term... but it has consequences, that in long term can't be avoided, and if you want to be a thief, then you have to be ready to pay the prices that comes with the job ;)

I really have no hard feelings about you at this point... in fact Rayla is just a fun character you have to be careful of... And if you really are changing I really don't know (and probably don't care) if that is good or bad. But it will be hard for people to trust you after all.

Good luck

Dont be too hard on her its only a game ;)

I think it takes guts to post on here and apologise , plus Rayla isnt a bad person shes quite funny actually

Anyway good luck Rayla I allways had a gut feeling you were cool so just keep on doin what your doin and sooner or later some other person will be in the spotlight :icon13:

Peace !

I have never been bag-jumped by Rayla, although I was bag-jumped as a nùùb. Regardless, after a short time, people knew Rayla bag-jumped, and working out of a bag in a popular spot or when she was near was handing an Uzi to a pre-schooler - someone's bound to get hurt. Do I feel bad that those people lost their time/hard work? You're damn right I do. Do I frown upon it as a member of this community? Again, you're damn right. Do I think that players like Rayla add a bit of spice to the game (and no, I wouldn't trade with her (small price to pay)) - absolutely. If you are indeed repentant rayla, good for you, it will take an enormous feat to raise the blinds of disbelief from the eyes of most of us, but truly, preach as we may, most of us hope this is a subterfuge....

:icon13: