Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gohan

Removing dragon items.

Well, part of why I don't log on is because retards screwed a chance at good dragon prices to bringing it to record-low values. :)

Here's what Dugur and I had left of our shop, it's going out by auction.

Lot 1:

13 Red Dragon Scales

Lot 2:

16 Black Dragon Scales

Lot 3:

Red Dragon Greaves

Lot 4:

Black Greaves + Black Dragon Cuisses

Post here with offers, once I check back here and Dugur tells me the prices are (lol) ok, it's all going out.

Gl.

-Gohan

Well, part of why I don't log on is because retards screwed a chance at good dragon prices to bringing it to record-low values. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I cant help thinking this is your fault too. By creating such hype of your little shop and the whole dugur&gohan teamwork thing, ive been watching as a neutral person, and the impression you have created is that its awesome GC to go kill dragons, and with that you wil get more scales in the market as people go try the same GC earning tactic you boast about, and so on...you know the rest of the picture. People will do anything to sell, low prices follow..

(i know this isnt the place for gen chat- but you did it in another thread, so hope you don't mind...) :S

i would like to buy 10 red dragon scales for 60k

10 black scales, 30k.

Both of you, there are lots, you can't buy part of the amount that is there. You have to buy all of it or not buy anything.

Well, part of why I don't log on is because retards screwed a chance at good dragon prices to bringing it to record-low values. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I cant help thinking this is your fault too. By creating such hype of your little shop and the whole dugur&gohan teamwork thing, ive been watching as a neutral person, and the impression you have created is that its awesome GC to go kill dragons, and with that you wil get more scales in the market as people go try the same GC earning tactic you boast about, and so on...you know the rest of the picture. People will do anything to sell, low prices follow..

(i know this isnt the place for gen chat- but you did it in another thread, so hope you don't mind...) :S

Hype's a big word, I wanted to continue the business I ran before the updates, only more public and as a teamwork with someone else, as *normally* necessary.

It *could* be awesome gc, if people would see that not every noob and his giant stone can continue to get scales 24/7. And that they have basic understanding that there is no such magic that says "dragon scales sell instantly as you get them". But they prefer to think "omfg, I don't sell within 5 minutes, -1k to my price."

I wouldn't know if many people still kill them or whatever, but I know that Luci single-handedly drops enough Black Dragons to drop prices for the rest of the time that EL will exist. Maybe another update is in order that makes Dragons impossible to solo.

Now, this isn't what the thread is for, reply on the actual topic (the auction) or GTFO.

GL, HF, no off-topic if you wanna piss on the silly market prices and blame me for whatever, talk to your wall, perhaps it'll be interested because I'm not. :icon13:

*runs off to other game*

-Gohan

i would like to buy 10 red dragon scales for 60k

10 black scales, 30k.

Both of you, there are lots, you can't buy part of the amount that is there. You have to buy all of it or not buy anything.

Hype's a big word, I wanted to continue the business I ran before the updates, only more public and as a teamwork with someone else, as *normally* necessary.

It *could* be awesome gc, if people would see that not every noob and his giant stone can continue to get scales 24/7. And that they have basic understanding that there is no such magic that says "dragon scales sell instantly as you get them". But they prefer to think "omfg, I don't sell within 5 minutes, -1k to my price."

I wouldn't know if many people still kill them or whatever, but I know that Luci single-handedly drops enough Black Dragons to drop prices for the rest of the time that EL will exist. Maybe another update is in order that makes Dragons impossible to solo.

Now, this isn't what the thread is for, reply on the actual topic (the auction) or GTFO.

GL, HF, no off-topic if you wanna piss on the silly market prices and blame me for whatever, talk to your wall, perhaps it'll be interested because I'm not. :rolleyes:

*runs off to other game*

-Gohan

Punch you in teh balls if u leave bro...

On topic: 65k for lot 1 :P lol

Punch you in teh balls if u leave bro...

On topic: 65k for lot 1 :D lol

Thanks for first serious offer.

And lol, I can't officially leave anyway, but don't worry, I annoy other people now. ;)

-Gohan