Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pixie

My Char was locked :(

Hello my name is pixie ingame and i was locked the other day for multi i understand i broke the rule 5 and i apologise.

I think i know the time when i done this and is was to my brother char which he no longer plays on and he was giving me his storage we did talk to each other through PM just to show we were on differnt computers.

But anyway none of that matters i broke the rules and im sorry

i can promise you it will not happen again

PiXiE

That's not all you did.

Pretty much all your characters have done a lot of illegal multi, including your "friend's" that you trained.

On top of that, you tried to hack into somebody else's character.

Your characters are indefinitely locked.

Im Sorry i tryed hacking someone!!! tbh i dont even know how to hack

the thing is in my house there are 4 computers mine and my 2 brothers and my dads both my brothers log on to el wat they get up to on there chars is there problem iv told them wat not to do! the only thing i have done was trade with my brother and we sent pms so show i wasnt on the same computer!

All i can do is say delete or lock all other chars to this i.p so me or my brothers cant get on any other char and i can promise you infact i can garentee nothing will ever happen! EVER! i understand that it looks like this i.p has done bad things but if u can tell me a way to prove its not me ill do it.

i love playing this game and have no reason to break the rules or even try to hack another char. to be honest im not silly or stupid.

i hope to god we can sort this out!

PiXiE!

Helloo aislinn

i was told to contact u when 1 month was up! like u said to see if i behaved ingame and if u look at my logs u will see i have been and also iv been helping new players.

i understand wat i done was wrong and i understand all the rules fully and respect them to the max.

hope we can put all this behind us.

Happy Hoildays

PixiE

x

Ok, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Nothing bad has happened from your IP since the locks.

I have unlocked Pixie, and locked Soul.

Conditions:

No alts.

No sharing, either somebody using your character, or you using somebody else's.

Don't even think of asking me to unlock soul so you can sell it or whatever.

If I see anything bad happen from this IP again, it WILL be banned. (You know, such as attempts to find the passwords to other accounts that don't belong to you, etc).