Eternal Lands Official Forums
Acelon

Zarin's first invasion! :D

Had a fantastic time, tyvm Aceypoos.

Lagged and recynced like hell in CM but i guess thats what ya get for interrupting a 'queen' on her throne ;)

It was great acie as always,

Had a blast tracking them down too.

One thing though, be careful with your mad summon spurts, they caused major lag and my lappy was panting at times. I have a pretty decent PC and fairly fast ISP provider also but even fighting in console mode I had resyncs.

I liked the variety and C1 was good for a change of scene, but not quite sure shes ready to graduate bitch school just yet ;)

Good Job :)

Amazing how much faster those dragons die when people dont mind about dying...seeing such huge groups jumping on all at once ^^

The invasion was perfect for the day, a good spread of creatures with a few toughies thrown in amoungst them ^^

Loved the winter theme in VOTD :icon13:

It was great! Loved seeing my Goddess in action. Was laggy at times but I was at work on the server computer...(shhhh don't tell only ninja's get away with that.:icon13:) If I had been at my home PC pry would have been fine.

Also shame on all of you for not knowing Durnam's name!

Well, I think it was great, but alot of people including me had great trouble finding the monsters.. Perhaps spread it over fewever maps, and not huge ones like WS. If lets say only WS was used for invasions, or only Tarsengaard it would be alot more active fighting than if you gotta change map every third minute.

Thanks for a fun invasion, enjoyed every min of it. :D

Laggy in NC and CM but this did not distract from the enjoyment.

Had fun running around trying to find the hidden critters.

Cant wait for the next one, All in all a good job :icon13:

it was good fun :icon13: MOAR PLX

some more constructive feedback: it was indeed a good thing it was NDD, I would have never joined in on the fight against the dragons or even been able to kill some of the cockatrices had it not been. It would have cost me about 300kgc in rostos lol.

But i loved the fact that you sprung the massive numbers of PWs, ogres and tigers on us near the end, it kept the medium levels involved right untill the very end. In most other invasions, by the end it's just some top level players fighting the dragons-yeti-giants, assisted by a few diehard lowerlevelled scouts. The way you surprised us yesterday kept a lot more people occupied for much longer :D

Keep up the good work!

Edited by dilloesional

I liked it, i was ranging at PW across the river in NC cave until Zarin called out millions of them and i died/lagged to death

Awesome and a totally new style - wd Ace!

Just glad it was a no drop day - on a normal day - you would have overpowered us so many times!

As for the combinations... imps, tigers with a few red dragons in for backup - that's pure warped genius!

And as for Tirnym Past - LOL!

North NC Cave...

Skunks, then Imps, then falcons, then something else, then hundreds of giants where a lot of us died. Not me though, had enough essences and mana to cast invis and walk away from the slaughter :pickaxe:

Wierdly enough, Zarin wasn't too aggressive against her enemy gods which was nice

Great invasion, thanks Ace. I don't normally stay involved in an invasion so long as I soon run out of things to fight with my puny levels but I had to drag myself away to bed in the end after several hours of actively being involved.

Can't wait for the next NDD invasion so the fun can begin all over again :pickaxe:

Best Invasion for ages, being on a NDD was great for all involved, players could just worry about having fun and not about dying.

Alternating the strength of what was spawning all the way through the Invasion kept it interesting for all level players, and is a lot better than just doing weak at the start and strong at the end

:pickaxe: