Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

P2P Expiration in one week

In a week, I'll run the expired p2p removal program thingy, which will remove the expired p2p races.

Until then, you can upgrade to a lifetime p2p for only 30 bucks, even if your p2p expired already.

This is also the last time I am making the "upgrade for 30 bucks" offer. Since next friday, it will be 35 bucks to upgrade to lifetime from one year.

And one more thing: Please, do not start asking when your p2p will expire, since 9 out of 10 times you can find out by yourself by looking at your chat logs or by searching your e-mail history.

I know you said not to ask,but I checked in forums about p2p.

And it's says that my p2p was for 1 year,but I think I paid for lifetime p2p. Could please check this one out for me?

thx alot.

I know you said not to ask,but I checked in forums about p2p.

And it's says that my p2p was for 1 year,but I think I paid for lifetime p2p. Could please check this one out for me?

thx alot.

How did you pay for it?

I'm not sure,if it's lifetime p2p. But I think I gave gc to player in EL to exchange it into bucks.

If your records says I'm not p2p for lifetime I will buy it again. Thats why I just asked here. :)

My records say one year, but there is a small chance I am wrong, so if you send me some proof, like contact the player that bought it for you and have a transaction id or something, then I'll take another look.

would it be possible to post a list of those who are expiring and when?