Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mattt

Mat banned :/

You mean to tell me you can't possibly think of something really bad AND illegal that you recently have been trying to do?

really i don't know why (maybe ma cousine play in my character (Rather not) really)

when he play in my character and i get bann i kill him ;p

So you think it's perfectly acceptable to attempt to hack into somebody else's account over a hundred times AND make a new character or two pretending to be that person and claiming in a help request to have lost the password to the account you have been trying for ages to steal?

No, no no no. I don't make new chracter I HAVE olny Mat......

now i have new chracater ;p (becouse Mat banned)

Something can mistake and it not me

Hmmm what about Masterr?

I do advise you before you deny anything any further, I see the server logs, which do include what IP's you are on, and what those IP''s do, such as what accounts they try to log into, and what characters are made from them. A lot of other stuff too, but that really doesn't matter atm.

ehhh now I know I have Connected two computer in one IP and in my home only I play in Eternal lands but My cousin likes to play game in (to) it too but so, so, game does not have internet at I repeatedly, maybe he make new character (i really don't know enything about Masterr) realy trust me please

he play in character Atlasss you banned he pls unbanned me ;(

I have made nothing

Really i don't know anything about Masterr really

I played always honestly

Please be patient. The Community Manager and Developers do have to sleep from time to time and have real lives as well. I'm sure they will respond when they are able and have reviewed the details about your ban.

No you are not going to be unbanned.

Even if there is a cousin named atlasss (which I highly doubt based on logs and user patterns of mat, masterr, and atlasss), it's obvious you at the very least share his character and log onto it too, and to top it off, you used it to pm me about Mat. I also am curious how atlasss-the-cousin would know to pm the mod he pm'd to get the "lost password". It wasn't a standard or obvious choice, yet the mod that Mat was familiar with.

So all things considered, no. No unban.

Also don't hold your breath about getting the 1 month deal. Character theft is my pet peeve. I also will be watching your IP to see what other garbage you pull.

You know what? Even if I was considering it, which as I already stated I am not because character theft is the worst crime you can do here imo, I won't now anyway because you must have pm'd me a hundred times and all the other mods too. If your IP is not banned by the end of the day, you can count yourself lucky.

I never said you would be unlocked in 2 months.

I'll say it again, if you keep spamming me trying to get a different answer than you have already gotten, you will get an IP ban and not even be allowed to play on the character you have now.

You have been told no, you are not getting Mat back. The reason is already posted in this thread.

Don't forget all the ingame pm's and the gossip messages :D

Ok I have been chatting with Usl discussing you at great length.

He has managed to convince me to give you one chance on Mat, and he has graciously offered to keep an eye on you as well.

That has conditions though:

1. Change your password immediately.

2. No sharing. You cannot let your cousin or anybody use Mat ever again.

3. No more alts impersonating other players. No more alts actually.

4. No more behavior from your IP like what has happened already. If there is any more trouble, the character will be relocked and the IP banned.

If you agree, I will unlock Mat. I really hope you have learned your lesson from this. Now that you have lost Mat for a while, hopefully you will understand how somebody else would feel to have their character stolen that THEY worked so hard on.