Eternal Lands Official Forums
SleepyJo

The SleepyJo Joint Venture for 20k Steel Bars

The goal is to mix 20k steel bars and I am looking for a joint venture partner who is willing to share this experience, i.e. 10k steel bars each. The profit will be ~450k - 480k gc each, i.e. almost 1 mil gc together.

I have no expectations in your experience apart from that below a certain level you will be condemned to making only the FEs, and harvest snaps/roses/coal/iron, but it will not affect your share in the profit.

The only requirement is that you have to know your way to C2 and be able to teleport to range.

The ideal partner would have alch/harvesting > 50, but as said, you can work with me as well if your lvls are a lot lower. I made at least 5 alch levels making FEs for somebody else in the past. If you have a rather low lvl in harvesting/alchemy than you will level a lot more and a lot faster.

Depending on your level and experience I will provide the feasting potions and other necessary items. If your lvls are higher than mine than I will do the slave work and it'll be the other way around but still a 50/50 share.

Any other details and conditions should be discussed by PM.

Just PM or Gossip me igm if you are interested in spending the next couple of weeks in caves.

Thx.

SJ

If I am in the wrong forum, I apologize, I couldn't find a better place to post this. In case, this is the wrong place, please move this post to wherever applicable. Thank you.

lol and Just who holds the materails in sto for mules and such while we work?

I am not sure if I understand this correctly, but a certain amount of trust among the partners should go without saying.

I found my partner.

~closed~

Edited by SleepyJo