Eternal Lands Official Forums
Piggy

PK Greetings!

Nothing special, just me back from the webless wonderland of weality...

An ugly household battle of immature housemates with a mean age of 55 over teevee channels got my precious fiber optic web cut off. Being the youngest... ahem .... and the one that can read text, and react to it, my judgment has prevailed and the housemates have been properly PK'ed (in theory).

That's why I wasn't in school yesterday, Miss Threepickles. On that note, would, should, could, we have a sticky thread for Greetings in the PK forum? I see a lot of new names (BigYay!) and haven't even opened the client yet!

Is it a valid idea to create a Sticky in the PK Forums for Greetings? Would be a handy place for comers and goers as well as visitors from Teh Main.

(miss you all and love you all ~ in a pee kay sort of way...)

He who grunts

:hiya::hug::wub::omg::rolleyes:

This forum doesn't have enough emoticons to express my emotions! You seriously had me thinking the worst. The last I'd heard you had fallen off a bus...

I've missed you, I've missed you, I've missed you!

Welcome Home!

-Sy

Woot The Pig is Back

and we all thought you were Bacon

You have been missed more than you realise

Glade to have you back on board oh curly tailed one

Handy

Pork Chops for everyone Woot \o/

Welcome back Piggy, nice to have you on board again (i'm tired of eating fruit and vegetables) :rolleyes:

Awwww.... youse guys just melt me! I'd have been in game sooner but I'm spending all spare time with the landlords eBay and PayPal accounts, plus the Brit in the basement is trying to figure out where to watch a soccer game next Saturday. It's his beloved Sunderland vs the evil Magpies of Newcastle and no Verizon channel carries it (easy, Piper! Holler at him, not me! When it comes to sports, I'm just the goaltender at the retirees golf rink...)

Won't bother to finish reading the forums, logging in right away! Free fatback for all!

Since we don't have a "greetings" section, I'll use this thread.

I'm going home (Washington, DC) for a few days, so I'll be away from the computer. I should be back on Wednesday.

Happy PKing!

Enjoy your trip, Sy :)

And yeah, where is Dark Swine hiding?

Must be drawing ebul plans together with the Robin piglet or Joker...

Piper