Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Talixim

OSOMN's ridiculous power

What you guys are trying to do is make everyone equal.

My suggestion certainly wasn't in an attempt to make everyone equal, my suggestion would actually make everyone less equal than they are now, lol

Different pkers have different strategies.

Ya, i'd just like to see a/d training, u know, training your actual combat skills, in actual combat, be a good, if not the best strategy for increasing combat strength. I mean, it does make sense, no?

As I said, I don't have any problem that there is stronger people than me (actually 99 % people are stronger than me atm), but I still liked Cona's idea :P I don't care if it will or won't be in game, but it's still good idea IMO :) But I'm fine both ways.

What you guys are trying to do is make everyone equal.

My suggestion certainly wasn't in an attempt to make everyone equal, my suggestion would actually make everyone less equal than they are now, lol

Different pkers have different strategies.

Ya, i'd just like to see a/d training, u know, training your actual combat skills, in actual combat, be a good, if not the best strategy for increasing combat strength. I mean, it does make sense, no?

You cant win a fight with full attributes in 48 and no skills...you just 'omg fucking ppbuyers i cant pwn them in pk and they have jsoc and osomn and brod and and....wtf. Buy pps too,oh wait you dont want to. Why? Too lazy ? Not enough patience to make gc? And afaik exp gap between 120 and 130 (or even 140) level isnt just a few thousands which u can do in a hour...why the fuck should they be same strong as you? They worked hard for their pps too...and no it isnt anything cheap,I can tell you. You have no rosto map,no drop map...and its still not enough,so I'm asking what do you want? To be the best? There are some things you cant change and you have to deal with it...and not just some stupid PK (and/or persons...)

EDIT: Right your idea would make everyone less equal...compared to you ofc.

Edited by Maslicka

lol, i make a suggestion, nothing to do with pp buying, i just make some comment about it, other people talk about attribute limiting... and i get ppl rambling crap at me about pp buying removal.

And afaik exp gap between 120 and 130 (or even 140) level isnt just a few thousands which u can do in a hour...why the fuck should they be same strong as you?

Err they shouldn't be, that's part of my point... did u like actually read my posts? or do u just live in a dreamland where people say what u think they say, not what they've actually said.

EDIT: Right your idea would make everyone less equal...compared to you ofc.

Actually my suggestion alone, if nothing but the suggestion was to be implemented, no other changes, would make ppl stronger than me even stronger again.

learn to read.

--------------

So far, there's been no direct opposition to my actual suggestion, being to increase the value of Attack and Defense skills within the hit and dodge combat rolls :bow_arrow:

Edited by Korrode

Korrode, how about you take a nice, big, warm cup of STFU?

Since 19 September, you didn't do any PKing it seems. Yes, you were away, but if you have time to come here and bith about "omfg pk dead radu sux balls".

The PK system is not gonna change, and you either accept it the way it is, or you go and make your own game or soemthing.

Oh, and you can play on the PK server, there evil rich IRL people can't buy shit (except for rostos).

I agree that a/d should be the best factor but [...]

So you don't think that someone with an UZI and little to medium combat skill should kill combat pr0 that only uses a sword?

The PK system is not gonna change

Well, that's all i had to hear, if you're happy with the way things are, and everything's intentional, i wont bother posting suggestions anymore.

Oh, and you can play on the PK server, there evil rich IRL people can't buy shit (except for rostos).

Yeah but pp's can still be bought there, eventually to compete you'll have to mine, mine, mine, mix, mix, mix for hydro/gc.. and i'm a fighter, i'm not interested in non-combat stuff. I have enough trouble forcing myself just to mix enough HE's for my own training on the main server.

Well, I heard that we are working at an EL server emulator thingy, doing the combat part. I can't wait for it to be ready, remember what I said I will do with your game when it's done? :bow_arrow: