Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
handyman

Handyman and Woodeh fight to the Death

:) Bullshit :P Bullshit :whistle:

This is just 3(?) allies trying to make their enemy look bad... FAIL

Seriously, WTF...

okay Im confused..

and Liq keeps saying pk is dead on the pk server???

Handy is simply asking for you and him to pk... So.. PK!!!!! End of story... how is it looking bad because 3 allies have want to watch PKing on the PK server???

Again.. I must be confused.. Enlighten me OH wise one..

Edited by kit_gw

Wait and let them say how I pk noobs. :) When Handy says 'I dont pk noobs' yet today he PK'd Macca (I don't own it now.) and took his exc cape, even after I told him many times it's not me. Yet they all sit here and say how bad I am and what a nasty person.

It's funny, yaser only wins when he uses brod because I'm not fighting him, and Handy & Segor only fight when its good for them, even though they used to come looking for me when I trained.

I could be alot stronger than what I am now, but I'm choosing not to because I won't have any PK.. Neither am I in a rush to get 100/100. Segor says I should fight him without MI on, lol.. Too fucking funny considering you built a mage account, and expect me to fight you without MI so you can win.

Yaser only ever wins if he comes to my spawn, or uses brod. And thinks hes pr0l33taw3s0m!!!1 which is also shit because hes not even strong enough to kill me. But hey. I'll fight you Handy, in a couple of days. As for the 100k GC, nah your fine, just fight for honor, not GC, use whatever you want.

Can't do this weekend, I'm busy IRL saturday/sunday, and working next week. So it'll be when I got time, as I'm not making time to fight you.

Btw, I'll fight yaser after if he decides to fight like a man, and not use that brod.

Lets fight after the next no knowledge day, and see how well you do against everything I've got to be made. :P

It's funny, yaser only wins when he uses brod because I'm not fighting him, and Handy & Segor only fight when its good for them, even though they used to come looking for me when I trained.

I could be alot stronger than what I am now, but I'm choosing not to because I won't have any PK.. Neither am I in a rush to get 100/100. Segor says I should fight him without MI on, lol.. Too fucking funny considering you built a mage account, and expect me to fight you without MI so you can win.

Why do you even bother. Stop using my name to brag when you don't even know how to.

You won a pixel fight when you asked me to go and fight you. I was on C2 and you even started saying you BS because I was taking too long.

Also if you know I have a Mage build, everyone can see it's easy for you to win using MI and 48/48 P/C. Why do you even bother to brag?

Well if your going mage build, why the hell aren't you fighting like a damn mage; it is a mage build for a reason u hide and try to kill them in less then 3 harms lol they are not meant for hand to hand combat, spec on a server where ur a/d is capped @ 100/100 (wants to go visit pk server more often)

i guess mage build comes in handy but unless you use MI removal's you will always get pwnt by fighter's 1vs1 if they use MI.

Liquid all you do is brag and run your mouth

This all started because you have been going around bragging you are the strongest player on the pk server and how you can beat everyone

you have harmed me once and won a fight once (my own fault not because your char is stronger)

Most of the time you dis run flee what ever you want to call it and i dont use a Brod not even a Col just aug leather/steel chain when fighting you

So i gave you the chance to prove it

But you only go after the safe bet if you know you have some sort of advantage or you make all your excusess.

Like i said you only know how to run your mouth

And you guys that have commented Yes it is The PK server not Flee k server

Ths post was to advertise an event a PUT UP OR SHUT UP event

Thought it might be a bit of fun

But I guess deep down i knew LIQUID would'nt put his money where his mouth is

No change there :)

I will just go on as usual making you Diss all the time

Yea this is pathetic, are you all that scared that liquid will train to 80-100 a/d in a week and kill you all?

I dont think scared is the word i was want him or someone to hurry up and train so i can have a decent fight

Wait and let them say how I pk noobs. :P When Handy says 'I dont pk noobs' yet today he PK'd Macca (I don't own it now.) and took his exc cape, even after I told him many times it's not me.

Only half a story again it was my 17a/d harvester Ironfist that pked Macca not Handyman and Liquid knows that

As for Macca not being one of liquids chars know one believes him anymore because he has tried scamming so many people on this server they just dont know what to believe

And surely a 17 a/d char attacking a higher a/d char should be allowd on the PK server (im confused like Kit)

Hope that clears some stuff up

Have fun guys

Handyman

So is this a thread for u guys to yell at each other or set up a fight? either woodeh fight you or he dosnt.

Wait and let them say how I pk noobs. :) When Handy says 'I dont pk noobs' yet today he PK'd Macca (I don't own it now.) and took his exc cape, even after I told him many times it's not me. Yet they all sit here and say how bad I am and what a nasty person.

b4 j0 alt char/rl friend? got pked i got a pm from handys alt ironfist, if i knew who macca was.....i told him its woodeh (or his rl friend i heard) pk him :devlish:

Yaser only ever wins if he comes to my spawn, or uses brod. And thinks hes pr0l33taw3s0m!!!1 which is also shit because hes not even strong enough to kill me. But hey. I'll fight you Handy, in a couple of days. As for the 100k GC, nah your fine, just fight for honor, not GC, use whatever you want.

Can't do this weekend, I'm busy IRL saturday/sunday, and working next week. So it'll be when I got time, as I'm not making time to fight you.

Btw, I'll fight yaser after if he decides to fight like a man, and not use that brod.

i only win when i use my brod.....tell me this how many times did i hit you with brod? lmao 1 time?

and ~3 days ago i killed you 3 times in 1 day no? (go ahead make excuses)

and ~2 weeks ago in mm where u diss and teled came back and died? than same day @ votd 2 times

BOTH of those days you died 3 times in 1 day kkty :bow_arrow:

and plz enlighten me how pr0 u are do #pki and take a picture (dont edit) and let us all see how good you have done against us.....i will post mine to.....will take the screenshot when you are next to me and post it here.

btw only person who doesnt run like a coward from your guild is prohibited :lurker:

Yea this is pathetic, are you all that scared that liquid will train to 80-100 a/d in a week and kill you all? i don't understand why all the fuss it's a PK server, i.e stop bitching and pk;P

erm that happened ~month ago (he going from 60s-80s)

in the last month his training has been limited (he knows how many times i have taken his spawn and trained there, or how many times i have killed him/made him run)....now he comes random times when there are only few ppl are on and no threat for him. and he isnt the only 1 training that char.

Well if your going mage build, why the hell aren't you fighting like a damn mage; it is a mage build for a reason u hide and try to kill them in less then 3 harms lol they are not meant for hand to hand combat, spec on a server where ur a/d is capped @ 100/100 (wants to go visit pk server more often)

i guess mage build comes in handy but unless you use MI removal's you will always get pwnt by fighter's 1vs1 if they use MI.

and who the hell are you lol?

did you see him fighting? he has killed him few times....and mi wards arent to far away from being used

Lets fight after the next no knowledge day, and see how well you do against everything I've got to be made. :)

so what you are saying is fight like a b*tch on main server?

screw no knowledge day......i will own j0 on brave day where u cant diss and tele

and how many times have i done 1 vs 1 with you....a lot

every time you bitch that you are the strongest and telling other players to pm me to fight you in votd which i have done many many time.....what the hell did i got in return. diss/flee excuses "i ran out of srs" "i was tsed" "i am lagging"

and how many times did your bro summoned from safe side while we fight? what about the time he summoned fluffies when you and i were fighting ("come votd do 1 vs 1") how the hell is this 1 vs 1 (btw fluffies got owned and he still dissed or fleed)

if you wana do 1 vs 1 and dont want me to use brod come to magic school of tg you can chase me there...i will fight you nakked

Edited by yaserhameed

This is what happens when I use my mage skills like you say

elscreen128wh2.jpg

How many times has this happened? I've lost track and interest.

Bugspray was the name before changing to woodeh, since then I think I bothered to kill him 2 times but didn't screen it... i think!

Edited by Segor

Handy is simply asking for you and him to pk... So.. PK!!!!! End of story... how is it looking bad because 3 allies have want to watch PKing on the PK server???

Again.. I must be confused.. Enlighten me OH wise one..

Maybe I did not read this thread good enough but I think it says 'Handyman and Woodeh fight to the Death'...

Try to actually read what I post if you want to quote me. I said they FAIL at making their opponent look bad.

And whatever someone wants me to do, it is what THEY want me to do. Not something that I actually will do ... unless I decide to do whatever others tell me to do of course......

Holy Crap, is this what I come back to? :)

Not necessarily :w00t:

Main.. where you have enough ppl around to ignore the ones that are bitching!

Holy Crap, is this what I come back to? :)

Not necessarily :w00t:

Main.. where you have enough ppl around to ignore the ones that are bitching!

At least we have an average of 2 or 3 per server here while on main you have more that that per map.

Unfortunatly this post can't be closed, nor any other on the PK Server forum, because this WAS long dead.

No he was not prepared to put up the 100kgc

and the thread turned into more of a slagging match, nothing new there

Even had the idea for a couple of smaller fights lined before the big fight

Could have been fun

since this thread was started i have reached the cap also now have changed some of my stats so i am more set up for mob bashing and player bashing rather than training so this would give me of an unfair advantage anyway

Its hard to organize events on this server Before i tried to get interest in a last man standing match with no rules /multi combat/ summoning stones/ mines and other engineered item / players , guilds could join together to take out stronger players and so on but no interest was found

I guess now this thread should be closed

Handyman

I think we just need more players to start events that call for many participants (last man standing). Events are fun of course, but if they don't happen its not such a big deal. We just keep on playing :P

I think we just need more players to start events that call for many participants (last man standing). Events are fun of course, but if they don't happen its not such a big deal. We just keep on playing ;)

gime an account and il join yall :whistle:

I think we just need more players to start events that call for many participants (last man standing). Events are fun of course, but if they don't happen its not such a big deal. We just keep on playing ;)

gime an account and il join yall :whistle:

Last i checked liqu was giving away 1