Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
handyman

Bargan Hunting pays off

Sorry but i had to post about this

Later last night i spotted a bargain

It was on Donkeh the new ^v^ trade Bot

He was Buying 100 Gold ore for 60gc each so i did my duty to help out ^v^ guild and sold his 100 Gold ore

When i logged on today i saw he was after a further 400 gold ore at 60gc each, so it meant getting my chief harvester on the job and again i sold Donkeh another 400 gold ore

Would just like to say Thank you for the 30kgc in trade for my 500 gold ore will do business again

:pickaxe: alas the price Donkeh is paying for Gold ore is now only 2gc each i guess this was a one off or should i say two off in my case lmao

Scammer or bargain hunter you decide idrc :whistle:

Handyman (bargain hunter extrodinaire)

Edited by handyman

Lol maybe someone was just giving away money or was messing with the bot prices? anyways i wish that was me.

Edited by time4u2die

I can only commend you :closedeyes: As a mother of 3 I find it hard to find Great Bargains and that is an Extremely Wonderful bargain you have fallen upon! amazing job! :P Will keep my eyes open for Future bargains on the pk server :P

Nice way of being a jerk.

#Edit - And you can sit here and say I have a bad name? Lol @ you, because I'm strongest on Server. shame you dont fight much.

Edited by Liquid

#Edit - And you can sit here and say I have a bad name? Lol @ you, because I'm strongest on Server. shame you dont fight much.

Because he beats me once with 6 alts on and puter lagging like a goodin

fair play i give him the win well down

But me thinks hes living in a dream world

I got fed up with him dissing all the time and running (oh i was nearly out of ess, i wasn't ready, you used a potion, i don't get time to play as much as you, It wasn't a fair fight) always some excuse :)

May be we need to have a fight to the death as a PK server event

That way you cant dis and run I will even give you plenty of time to make your damage rings first

Handy

Cheeky Monkey

Yeah I thought so to

Lmao i guess i am

Funny thing was he didn't realize the first time and upped the amount of gold ore his bot needed from 100 to 400 the next day .

Oh but that was not his fault his computer was lagging allot

That was the reason he gave me for him making the same mistake TWICE.

Liquid just take it as another lesson for you to learn I guess you wont be making that Mistake again but will be keeping an eye out just encase

Nice way of being a jerk.

Thanks its nice to be called this from someone with you reputation (and we all know what that means)

After your little win you might stay around for a while next time we fight (thats if you can get from map to map with that Hell spawn perk you got)

You got to love this game

Handyman aka Bargain hunting Jerk

Lol I don't give to shits about some pixels, it just proves what type of person you are.

And I'll fight to death when yaser isn't online, I already beat Segor 1on1, done the same to you too. Only reason I don't fight yaser is so he gets bored and has a Brod.

Make a contest, see what happens, if when I beat you, I'll prove my point of strongest on Server. And I'm not even capped or have +115oa like you and Segor lol.

Lol I don't give to shits about some pixels, it just proves what type of person you are.

And I'll fight to death when yaser isn't online, I already beat Segor 1on1, done the same to you too. Only reason I don't fight yaser is so he gets bored and has a Brod.

Make a contest, see what happens, if when I beat you, I'll prove my point of strongest on Server. And I'm not even capped or have +115oa like you and Segor lol.

At last lets see you back out of this one

Time to put your money/gc/pixels where your mouth is :)

I am challenging you to a fight to the death in whitestone arena

we will both put up 100,000gc (100k)

Either Bkc56 or The_piper will hold gc's

No outside interference from any other players or guild members (or the player being helped will loose the event and their gc's)

no summons / or summoning stones

Fight will start when the holder of the gc's says

No leaving the arena

If any of the above is not adhered to then the player breaking the above will loose the event and his gc's

Have started a new thread in events

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46504

Handyman Thor

Edited by Learner

I think I have seen this mssg in another thread already.. hmm not sure tho.

Pro picture :P

#edit:

Hippo's are not pink! ..

Edited by ProHibited

For the record, my post was aimed at Handy, not Liq. :P

Altho the picture does suit him aswell at times.

-Gohan

Too bad you didn't post about getting killed by me before, or dissing because you would be easily owned... I wonder.

So you don't have a 117 OA! you must be very far, since you got 102 OA 1 month or more ago.

Segor doesn't have Hellspawn perk...

Segor doesn't have 48/48 P/C (my build was never set to be a pker but a character I can have fun with. you will never see me PK for fun, unlike yourself)

Segor doesn't have a P2P account

These are just obvious things that you don't mention when you win.

Fight me 1 day without Magic Immunity and we can see how long you last...

Cheers top fighter on the server

For the record, my post was aimed at Handy, not Liq. ;)

Altho the picture does suit him aswell at times.

-Gohan

Your post seems to have been removed from forums

For the record im only having a Bit of fun i though this was a game

Handy

Perhaps others want to have a bit of fun too. Sometimes you claim to do what is best for the community, trying to help etc.

Nonsense forum topics like these do not really contribute, thanks.

Perhaps others want to have a bit of fun too. Sometimes you claim to do what is best for the community, trying to help etc.

Nonsense forum topics like these do not really contribute, thanks.

There are times, just like this answer from Prohibited, that before posting people should think about their past actions and think if they still have what they are asking from others, or if they lost it a long time ago, or never had it, because they needed to have fun.