Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
johny732601

EMU

ok this idea is kind of stolen from "oblivion" basically (no idea how) you can have as much as you want in your inv... even WAY over your EMU limit... BUT you cannot move untill you carrying limit gets below you EMU limit?... main benifit is easier for mixers and ALOT safer bag mixing...

anyways lemmy know what ya think (and please excuse the poor spelling ^^)

ok this idea is kind of stolen from "oblivion" basically (no idea how) you can have as much as you want in your inv... even WAY over your EMU limit... BUT you cannot move untill you carrying limit gets below you EMU limit?... main benifit is easier for mixers and ALOT safer bag mixing...

Well, bag mixing isn't supposed to be safe anyways. For all you know Entropy will add a teleport nexus to mixing events next!

Well, bag mixing isn't supposed to be safe anyways. For all you know Entropy will add a teleport nexus to mixing events next!

i would cry... :) lol

Oblivion is a single player game..

i might just be being thick here but whats your point?

Oblivion is a single player game..
i might just be being thick here but whats your point?
Freecell is a single player game, does that mean ent should code card games in because of it?

What's next? IDKFA? IDDQD? #impulse 9?

Why not wear a ring that gives you instant access to your storage from anywhere ingame? Much faster than leaving a spawn or a harvestable area and I am sure some game out there must have that - if not maybe EL could be the game everyone says "but EL lets you do that".

Now where's that thumbs down icon? Ah there it is :)

Why not wear a ring that gives you instant access to your storage from anywhere ingame? Much faster than leaving a spawn or a harvestable area and I am sure some game out there must have that - if not maybe EL could be the game everyone says "but EL lets you do that".

lol, Last Chaos actually has that. You buy a token from their "Item Mall" to access it from anywhere. (That, among many other things pretty much screws gameplay up in that one).

(Though, of course, they're ONLY about the "Item Mall" and making the big bucks) :icon13:

What's next? IDKFA? IDDQD?

omg omg omg somebody still remembers these :icon13:

I'd like somebody to add LMI too:P

What's next? IDKFA? IDDQD?

omg omg omg somebody still remembers these :pirate:

I'd like somebody to add LMI too:P

DOOM cheat codes? :icon13:

<PUBLIC SERVICE TANNOY>

Come on people, your age is showing

</PUBLIC SERVICE TANNOY>

Edited by LabRat

LOL, I still remmeber IDKFA and IDDQD.
C'mon g0d with all these totally pointless mega server optimisation updates give us some easter eggs in there ;)
Unknown: #idkfa
Unknown: #iddqd

Guest Trojan_Knight

Ya guys are forgetting all the fun codes..lol.. But ya did name the two fun ones.. God mode and unlimited ammo.

IDSPISPOPD - nothing you can't walk through :)

IDCHOPPERS - chainsaw = FTW lolz

IDBEHOLDi - Invisiblity

IDBEHOLDs - berserker strength

Actually theres a few "IDBEHOLD()" imput letter between ( & ) and not type ( & ) in game lolz..

As for this topic.. Thought this why we have mules, wtf? lolz

Freecell is a single player game, does that mean ent should code card games in because of it?

Solitaire skill! Play card games while sitting mindlessly at the tree shrooms, faster you win, more experience. Lose, no experience.

:devlish: