Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigkav

Make NCa No drop - Alot of other PKer would agree

Im posting this because.. i know me and alot of other PKers etc.. love NCa.. alot more then KF and im sure that if we made a poll they would change nca no drop instead of KF in no time.. although it is a small map.. it has had the most memorable fights.. atm KF isnt that fun, most ppl dont enter at the chance of getting ganked. with NCa they have a chance.. anyways enough blabbering

what does everyone think?

Im posting this because.. i know me and alot of other PKers etc.. love NCa.. alot more then KF and im sure that if we made a poll they would change nca no drop instead of KF in no time.. although it is a small map.. it has had the most memorable fights.. atm KF isnt that fun, most ppl dont enter at the chance of getting ganked. with NCa they have a chance.. anyways enough blabbering

what does everyone think?

n00b.

What's next in queue after NCa?

DPa?

Kusamura?

Egratia Point?

Why not Tahraji Desert and every single other PK area?

And make big pink rabbits give away free st00f too

Seriously, how much time do you spend in KF nowadays?

Edited by DHT

Lmao at all the people not liking this idea.

NC Arena is empty, why bother PK there, if a no drop map is like 1min away, walking.

KF is fun, but some people like 1on1 pk more. Though they still rather go KF than NC, since no drop is more important than pk-style.

All the people not liking this idea. Why not?

NC Arena is empty, why bother PK there, if a no drop map is like 1min away, walking.

KF is fun, but some people like 1on1 pk more. Though they still rather go KF than NC, since no drop is more important than pk-style.

because i must always argue with bigkav.

The only argument I have with changing it to nca, is nca is too easy to camp just outside and see every little thing.

Kf is fun for all, gives rangers, summoners an oppurtentiy to pk instead of just camping harvesting logs waiting

At least KF you have to enter the map, and you never know what will await you

The only argument I have with changing it to nca, is nca is too easy to camp just outside and see every little thing.

Kf is fun for all, gives rangers, summoners an oppurtentiy to pk instead of just camping harvesting logs waiting

At least KF you have to enter the map, and you never know what will await you

So let people choose. The things you name, would get me into PK. And what is fun for you, might be less fun for me or others.

I don't think making NC no drop also, would hurt KF that much.

ppl don't enter kf because they are scared of getting ganked as soon as they enter kf.. which is bad fun for them and makes them more reluctant to enter the map or PK for awhile.

In a perfect World both would be no drop maps, since with one being multi and one being single combat, they both offer differant styles of PK (unless you PK its hard to understand).

But to be honest Im happy we have one no drop map, so Im not overly fussed if nothing is changed

Edit: one thing I do dislike about KF is that there is no viewing area, for newer players just to come and get the feel for PK in safety

Edited by conavar

IMO.

Be happy THERE is a ND MAP?

And I alrdy see it... NCA ND? eh all pkers outside, and just 2-3 strong guys inside.

KF is a big map, so ppl can fight at DP/VOTD and even SKF side which can't in NCA, too small

everyone will see you in 1 second and kill you.

:o:P

~Fry

Be happy THERE is a ND MAP?

Yep, that's what I would've said to all this... Long as I played, there was no such thing as no drop maps, only no drops days, now, there is a map that is no drop, just be happy and stop whining, and stop asking for other maps to be no drops, there is a reason for items to drop upon death, it gives some people a reason to pk, the drop you get is your reward. Consider KF as a little gift for people who just want pk points and doesn't want to drink up rostos.

I love KF as ND. Some days are better for action than others. I think many people are in the process of restocking their pk supplies and the novelty has worn off a bit. Even with the slow down since the ND began, there is still 100x more pk action in EL as a result than there was before. I understand what BK is saying in that it would be nice to have a single combat area--perhaps an arena inside KF that is single combat? Also, it would be nice to have safe areas where people could watch without getting pwnd.

Because maybe some people want to PK 'for real'?

Because maybe some people want to PK 'for real'?

Making NC no drop, would make them unable to do so? :(

wtf..u serious.........isn't nca have 80 a/d cap. so what about the 100+ pkers.

anyways i like kf as it is. More fun.

wtf..u serious.........isn't nca have 80 a/d cap. so what about the 100+ pkers.

anyways i like kf as it is. More fun.

NCa is not capped.

KF Ain't changing... :(

Guest Trojan_Knight

If I was to make any type of suggestion to this.. I would make a suggestion of not for a 1v1 and not NC Arena. All that would occur from that is big guys killing noobs on a daily basis.

But.. What I would be willing to possibly agree with. Would be a seperate map, turned into ND but have a lv requirement. Say no one larger then 60 a/d could attack anyone there. That way those w/ lower a/d get to have some glorified fun as well :(

But then again.. I'm just happy there is a ND map.. So because of that, I'm not saying anything ;)

~~> me <~~ :)