Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Knightly

Etension to my "knightly banned post"

hi,

this is knightly. i am writing because you locked my other post, i would like to extend that topic here.

I am explaining about Knightly trading to Noobie, i own knightly and my friend owned noobie. My friend created noobie at my house on my desktop computer. i have 2 computers, a HP laptop and a Dell desktop computer. My friend created noobie and logged on, he harvested some flowers for me and sold them, he was helping me make GC. SO for a few days he came round my house to play EL, as he thought it was a good game and his PC was too old to play EL. He harvested and traded me the money, i dont see that on the rules. You have banned me for ilegal multiplay on the conditions that you cannot, yourself, trade anything to any of your other characters. It was my friend controlling noobie, nnot me so i dont see that i have broken the rules.

I know i can be alot of trouble ingame, but i hope you understand as above. I play on the same internet provider and IP adress but its two different people playing. Not me on both accounts.

Thank you for your time.

Sorry -Knightly

From here: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13949

28. Locked threads.

If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact the moderator via private message. Do not create a new thread on a topic if there is currently a thread on that topic already.

You have also now earned yourself a forum suspension. I am not going to waste my time while you go from one story to the next to the next. Nooby is your alt by your own words many times.