Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mrfancypants

Telling everyone about me

I know i now have a "bad rep" character, but i just want to tell everyone that this character came into my posestion as of last sunday, so anything that has happened to you, from hannibal before then, wasnt me. I was satan in pk server b4 then. and i hope to get a namechange very soon.

i am collardhills/mrfancypants on main

I know who this was originally

It has been bought and sold a few times even had name changes

I guess its the owners that have had it before which gave it a so called bad rep (i was weary of this char because i didn't know who owned it like i am weary of any old char coming back)

If anyone does buy or trade another char on pk server let everyone know in the forums who you are on main or if you are new altogether

This way you might be treated different and you will get a good Pk server welcome

I would also like to say the new owner of Hannibal is fitting in very well over here glad to have you onboard mate

Handyman

P.S. we are having an influx or people joining Pk Server again which is great news

But with that we are also getting players that need alts so if you have Chars you don't want/need forum pm me and i will act as go between

Why worry about being BANNED on main when multi-play and muling is legal on Pk server :P

Handyman

[/size]This way you might be treated different and you will get a good Pk server welcome

i agree, thats why i posted this

I would also like to say the new owner of Hannibal is fitting in very well over here glad to have you onboard mate

and ive been here for a bit, as satan :)