Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Knightly

Knightly Banned

I am writing to apologise,

I admit to trouble making, me and my friend went to NC and he tried to kill a bear, he died and dropped his orc slayer. I then picked it up and told him that another character (noobie) which is my alt, had taken it. My friend mustv'e then reported him for bag jumping, when i caused the trouble.

I admit fully, but please can you un lock me, you cannot guarantee that unlocking me i will be good. But i will, i love EL. i think its a great game, i try hard not to break rules.

Please give me 1 more chance

thanks for your time -Knightly

This is like your millionth chance already.

You have MANY illegal trades with noobie, the orc slayer incident is only the tip of the iceberg.

Sorry but no.

Nor will you get it unlocked in a month either.

so its banned for ever?

i was gonna buy some stuff for my birthday, of the el site, thats how much i liked it.

anyway max04 was banned, now this account. i just had a crown of life, many hours of playing time that was. and really i dont see what is wrong if i give the sword back.

Let me on to give the sword back to my friend. the rules for eternal lands are too tight, and the 'millionth chance', i have had 0 chances on this account, i did nothing wrong for a year up to date so the first ban on knightly was for no reason. i should get a chance, hours of gameplay.

Im sorry but please admit the first ban on knightly actually had nothing to do with him, I HAVE CHANGED!

It's not just about "this" account.

You are LUCKY to be back here at all and you STILL can't follow the rules. They haven't changed much since max04, and apparently neither have you.

You don't get to not follow the rules just because you don't like them.

As I said, you have been illegally multiplaying since you made knightly and noobie. It is NOT just about the orc slayer.

but i love el, i know i done wrong. i wanna give the sword back and wanna play. i will follow the rules and i try, i do agree with them but its hard to sometimes avoid breaking the rules

but i love el, i know i done wrong. i wanna give the sword back and wanna play. i will follow the rules and i try, i do agree with them but its hard to sometimes avoid breaking the rules

Reread what was said ... you were locked for illegsl multi, not because of one sword.

illegal multiplay in what way,

owning max04??

that was one year ago, dont you give people chances to play again. I dont see it as illegal, i got a new laptop, i didnt get it just for EL. So when i logged on the ip wasnt banned so i played and created an account, knightly

Did you EVER read the rules? Like the part that says if you have more than one character they cannot interact in ANY way including trading?

Does this ring a bell? (And there are LOTS more of these):

Fri Sep 26 22:16:43 2008 Noobie and Knightly were trading with each other from the same IP!