Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagle_Eye

A Few Accounts Blocked

Guest Eagle_Eye

Hey all i am Eagle_eye just started playing the game again after a couple of years cause of a stupid car accedent so i got nuthing else to do well i forgot about my old accounts that were locked i think because of same ip tradeing with my brother well any way i was wondering if Emergeency can be unlocked and Deadly_killer im pretty sure i got other accounts but cant quiet remember there names well thanks if you would like to unlock them but it dosnt bother me if you dont thanks for your help and have a good time cya

Ehhh these are from over two years ago, I don't have any connection logs to even prove they are yours.

Judging however from the amount of trouble these characters were in (loads of mutings and bootings and eventually locked for illegal multi along with revpm), I think your best bet is to start over with Eagle_eye with a fresh start. (The stats on these characters aren't that great anyway).

Please lets try to be a bit better behaved this time.

Guest Eagle_Eye

hahaha ok thanks any way revpm isnt my account its my bros and the ip would be diff any ways i moved out of my old house my bro is still there though