Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarface

Illegal multiplay (rule 5).

If I'm right, your reasons are for trading w/tyrannis and tyrannis trading w/godzangel while it was my acct. You, yourself, Asgnny and Annatira approved my trading with tyrannis so this is no "song". We started playing EL from two different countries, and before any trading went on we were approved to do so, Items were payed for or traded for other stuff of equal value. No one complained about this "song" when tyrannis bought two thermals, one for me and one for herself, or when I bought rostos, name changes etc etc, at that time we were two real people.

Edited by scarface

There may be two real people, but those accounts were still shared as well. One person cannot use both accounts just because one is "owned" by a second person. Any approval given by mods was based on you each being on your own character, not one of you using both.

So, If I understand correctly: You'll bann everyone who's using someone else's char? since you're saying its not for the trade but for using both accts. Its ok; No point on arguing this topic, you know you've made a mistake by banning me but rather twist rules around instead of admitting it. All I read from you telling ppl is that the give you bs, but that's what we're getting: its a dif story everytime, since its obvious I got banned for the wrong reasons since the beginning. (You're the mod, I'm not so I'll just leave it at that.)

Edited by scarface

The characters still traded among other things while being used by one person.

So...you do not understand correctly, and don't put words in my mouth that I never said.

Besiktas and i was using chars together for a long time without any trades (3 years ago) we didnt have any problems but when we traded, we both get banned for that, even though all the mods/devs etc knew that we were 2 different people but we still got banned and we knew it was wrong and didnt bitch them coz they banned us.

So you should have known it was illegal also, you accept those rules when you open your EL, if you didnt read them, its not their fault. So stop bitching them saying they made a mistake, its a total BS.

Enjoy your ban.

-Kaddy