Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Exeus

To the point Help

There has been a few guides on how to level your a/d really fast and "cheap" which are helpfull but I am to picky for those and would like to see some clearity (not only I but for others)

Now,

Assuming you were to start a noob chara on IP with NO BUYING GC and NO FRIENDS GIVING GC etc,

How long would it take to get to 100 a/d?

That means making gc for all ur perks/armor/cloaks/he/sr

I mean, anyone can rocket level if they are rich. Most people arn't rich and they want a/d so as they can have uber fun in new KF and not get pwnzerd buy people *cough* umB *cough* lol

Anyway, hope I aint being to picky :S Let me know (PK server people will know the best prolly as they done it so recently)

Thx all

Not a wise idea to include PK server players since they can Multi over there, so it's 100x easier.

Not a wise idea to include PK server players since they can Multi over there, so it's 100x easier.

ofc, thx man

I'd say much less than that. And being rich has nothing to do with that. The most important is how much time you can spend online - the more you play, the faster you'll get there (that is if you focus mostly on a/d and making gc's to cover training costs).

maybe he is speaking about total ingame time u need to reach a/d 100...

i dont think it makes a difference if u play the whole day, or only 1 hour a day... if u do it right and always get a spawn, the time u need will be the same i think...

and i think being rich makes a big difference! lets say u always buy rostos from shop to get ur gc u need for armor/hes/srs u dont have to spend a single minute at the bl bush for example (or the time u need to make the needed gears urself...). that will save u lots of hours and u reach a/d 100 alot faster... also if u have alot of gc, u dont need the monster drops and can hire someone to heal ur monster, so u dont have to run after spawns, that saves some time too...

KK thx for the input guys. Is interesting. My next problem is what to train on. (Input in this would also be awsome)

I pwn ogres with maxed coord and 24 phys. (can do 110k per hour more or less @ meli spawn with 2 to my self, using 1 resto per 2-3 ogre)

I can do cycs blocking 70% or so of hits even using full steel with tit pl8, using a tit short I can get 3-4k per cyc using bone about 10k per (w/o ts )..problem lies is that I do about 1 resto (mabey 2 ) per cyc with wep. So idk wat to train :P armed orcs imo hit more than cycs idc wat any1 says....Help or opinoins wud be pr0 kk thx much :)

well i dont know ur a/d but i guess its something around 65. so ur p/c is way too high... i would recommened to buy at least 16 (imo 24/32 is great for ogres) coord removals (or reset) and train the ogre for many more lvls. im able to get over 200kxp/h when i have all 3 ogres in melinis for me alone, so with 2 ogres u shouldnt get less than 150k (use ts pots when xp is getting too low). u should also read masterP's combat guide...

Edited by flexus

KK thx for the input guys. Is interesting. My next problem is what to train on. (Input in this would also be awsome)

I pwn ogres with maxed coord and 24 phys. (can do 110k per hour more or less @ meli spawn with 2 to my self, using 1 resto per 2-3 ogre)

I can do cycs blocking 70% or so of hits even using full steel with tit pl8, using a tit short I can get 3-4k per cyc using bone about 10k per (w/o ts )..problem lies is that I do about 1 resto (mabey 2 ) per cyc with wep. So idk wat to train :P armed orcs imo hit more than cycs idc wat any1 says....Help or opinoins wud be pr0 kk thx much :)

Just reset your session counter, go for an hour on clops, then compare to an hour on the ogres and orcs.

That p/c is way more than you need for ogres, though - 110k/hr isn't great. Sounds like you could move up.

I wouldn't worry much about restoring a lot, though. You'll level magic faster... The ess gets expensive, but no pain, no gain if you want to power level.

You can easy get 50's a/d in 1-3 weeks,

IF you do know HOW to, and yes I think that P/C is too high

atleast for ogres WAY too high if you've got normal a/d.

BTW I'm busy with some 'guide' about def training, pm me if you need.

:confused:

~Fry