Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shimmeringseas

A place to cook raw meat....

Well, all the new people always ask "where do I cook my raw meat?" I myself asked that too, well, I think there should be a place, like a big bonfire, maybe like at the "beam me up" place or something, since there's already a fire there, and have somebody you can talk to there to cook your meat for you.

yeah, it is just a game, but asking that is like asking why would you want weapons or armor, or money, or why have food to eat, or be able to "harvest" flowers, and coal, and all that stuff.

I mean, what all can we actually DO with our raw meat? We can sell it, we can use it for summoning, and we can use it in like one potion(only one tha tI know of, there may be more), so why NOT be able to cook it?

Guest Toyminator

Thats true, but once i heard the reason why not, cant remember...

why not: why waste time on something as trivial as cooking meat?! you would have to add a whole nother f'ing skill for something thats pointless!1!!~ How many other things can we COOK in this game??? like maybe 3.

plus we would be "copying" rs.

and no, "adding" more items to be cooked would also be stupid.

He doesn't mean a whole nother skill you dimwit here read what he posted over again

and have somebody you can talk to there to cook your meat for you.

hmmmmmmmmm sounds like an NPC to me not a whole nother skill DOH!! o.O

i don't wanna cook god damnit!!!!

i'll burn down el if i try!!

(how many times has this been brought up nd flamed nd put down now?)

if people wanna be able to make cooked meat from raw meat, i wud suggest using it as the very first thing in the crafting skill (needs skill 0 :)), it takes 5 raw meat (coz they sell for 1gc nd u can buy cooked meat for 5gc :) ) nd 2 fire essence (combine in manu window) to "make" not "cook" things.

tht is the only way i will accept it, otherwise it's just a stolen idea (btw, ive neva played runescape, got told it sucks :twisted: )

Well, I am sorry if it sounds like I am copying another game or something, btu I've never played any where you can cook things, nor do you have anythign TO cook....it was just something that I thought of becaues every new person keeps asking, "where do I cook my raw meat"

I just put my meat on the hard drive, cooks it good. :shock:

It's not the idea of "wanting" cooked meat, it's the whole perception of how the meat gets cooked.

i agree that you should be able to cook it, there should be 2 ways:

use a fire essence and maybe a little magic spell......and to cook it over the fire(but you might need a stick to put it on and some coal for the fire). I don't see this as being a RS clone, if you want to say that then you shoudl also say that holding a sword in hand is a RS clone, or having trees is a RS clone...just because we do somethings the same as other games doesn't make it that. I've thought up of a lot of ideas on my own without playing RS, and people say they are RS ideas, which really pissed me off. If we want something in our game we should put it! - The only exception I would have to that is if we take an idea that is an ORIGINAL idea to one game, and really would be obvious.

I want a barbeque in WSC for partys :cry: need a high cooking level to cook on the barbeque ;)