Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
13s

aislinn plz reply to this ban

ok i traded with a guy named burger king o and i am slipknotmaggot1 ok and i traded with him but i am not burger king i am slipknotmaggot1 and thepk_ER my friend who is slipknotmaggot2 yes slip2 and his name is xxxxxxx xxxxx he is in my grade and he wanted to make a second account like me cause i made thepk_er and so i gave him some supplies to get started that is not in the rules so i am politly asking to be unbanned

Uh huh.

You forgot a few:

slipknotmaggot (killed off later), slipknotmaggot1, slipknotmaggot2, slipknotmaggot3, maggot1 (killed off later), burgerking, thepk_er, bayley72, mr_mage.

ALL of which broke rule 5.

ok here goes nothingslipknotmaggot was my original and i got bored killed him made slipknotmaggot1 and my noseie friend saw is and he is slipknotmaggot 2 ALL OF THESE PPL ARE MY FRIENDS JUST SO U NO and i swear there is no slipknotmaggot 3 maggot one is my friend xxxxxx xxxxxxx he made it i told him to kill it because i was already getting yelled at for having slipknotmaggot 2 made and we keep going on and by annoying lil brother made mr .mage and now i am also thepk_er and bayley 72 is a kidd named xxxxxx xxxxx o and i forgot slipknotmaggot2 his name is xxxxxx xxxxx so as u can see i drag alot of ppl in to this game

sorry i had to leave and yes i no we traded we traded ALL sorts of stuff from armor to wepons to sulfur but I AM NOT BOTH OF THEM i am slipknotmaggot1 my friend is slipknotmaggot2 u can even ask the guild Dao if u must we are both in there

yelling doesn't change anything.

And maybe read before you yell, i said slipknotmaggot and slipknotmaggot1, didn't mention 2 in my last post :devlish:

You get 1 character back in a month.

i did not trade with them its a rule i am not breaking a rule and if i did trade with them how come i didnt get banned like 2 months ago

and the moderator that was yelling at me cor somthin i didnt do

Yes you did, and with others too. I see the server logs.

And why it didn't happen sooner is that the sad fact is, the server does not come with a warning bell every time somebody trades. It might take a little bit of time before I get to your logs. And just because I didn't see it the minute it happened, does not mean you get to get away with it. :devlish:

ok can u show me the trade logs i will prove to u yes i did trade with them but i am only to of thoese characters and if u cant beleive me u will ask Dao they will no

well can i see the logs and then u can ask Dao i am not both ppl i am slipknotmaggot1 and my best friend is slipknotmaggot2 we didnt break any rules he made his account here at my house and it was a sleep over and he went home downloaded it and now plays he is in Dao the guild i am in Dao they no i am not both of them they even know are first names

You really don't read what I say, do you.

Your own characters by your own admission have traded together.

And there are more characters than people you listed (even assuming everything you said was the truth), and all have traded.

ok can u just pleasse show me the logs or somthin cause i really dont remember honestly i would like to no wat i traded

at least unban slip 2 he isnt mine he had nothing to do with this mess and he is not talking to me cause i got him banned

can i see the logs and can u unban slipknotmaggot2 he had nothing to do with this

and how many more days for me like 24? 20?

IF there really is another person, he can make a new character. One.

He will need to listen to moderators and read and follow the rules.

None of the characters will be unlocked, all of them had illegal interactions.

Also I suggest you each play at your own homes for a while, lets see if there really are 2 people.

I also suggest you not make multiple characters with the same names.

all i want is to do my time and get slip 1 and 2 back i am not both i swear it and u can ask Dao if i do not prove it enough so does this mean we are unlocked ? i no it was a bad idea to make the pk-ER but i did it cause Dao is a non PK guild and i want to pk but they are so nice i cant leave them and i will no longer make mutibles and also i wil not allow my friend slip 2 to play at my house :) can u tell exactly where ppl are playing?

Edited by 13s

sorry but he cant get his character back? i have to prove somehow someway he is a different person but how? i was gonna tell him to post in this topic but his account isnt funnctioning so thats out the only other way is ask Dao or mhm? i could call and tell him to log on and u can see that we arre both logged on at different locations? i am just trying to get both of us happy

Edited by 13s

I will say it one more time.

It is not just about "you and him". There were way too many characters trading with alts both you and "him" if there even is another him. maggot2 ALSO had illegal trades, NOT counting the ones with maggot1.

Now you can either do as I suggested in my post above or you can not play at all. Your choice.

Let me make it easy:

1. If you want to continue playing, even after a month, you need to make a new character.

2. The mess of characters you created and shared will NOT be unlocked even after 1 month.

3. You will each (assuming there IS another person) play differently named characters from your OWN homes.

4. You will not share passwords and characters.

5. If you do not follow this, there will be no more playing.

6. You will listen and respond to moderators when they try to help you. Ignoring them and being obnoxious only gets you into even more trouble than the illegal things you do in the first place.