Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wynand

Move Lottery NPC

The lottery NPC is nowhere near anything, and practically nobody buys tickets from it (last jackpot was 18kgc), I think its because its so far away from anything (since Raven [WS storage NPC] is no longer in the South-West corner of WS), its just too far to walk to casually buy 1 or 2 tickets. So I propose you move it to VOTD, preferably within sight of the storage, and I bet alot more people will gamble their hard-earned gc away.

At the moment its out of sight, out of mind.

I read somewhere that the purpose of it being there is to get some 'traffic' in that part of ws but it didn't really work from what I've seen so I agree 100% that it should be moved.

put it in KF and give it a 10% chance that he attacks you and gives your money to some charity for Stray Cats

put it in KF and give it a 10% chance that he attacks you and gives your money to some charity for Stray Cats

Brian Setzer would love you....

Lazy bums, the lot of you :confused: You can reach the NPC quite comfortably using the telepads.

Yes... if you walk to the telepad... which is just as far away from docks/PL/NC exits and tele points. >.>

Proves that you're lazy bums, in my book :)

Maybe a little spice up will help the lottery, maybe a CoL as an extra?

edit: link :confused:

Edited by Ermabwed

I also agree..

I'd suggest moving him to 68, 129 in votd.

Edited by Acelon

Lol moving him in KF thats a stupid ideea lol... if you're so lazy to go tele to him then let him be or disappear :D

There is people who do not know that the lottery is there, ermabweds col thread is proof of that, i think its a great idea to have it in VOTD as all new players will get curious at one point or another and will find out for themselves. its also very convienent for me because im a lazy bum too :D seriously i would probably buy every week as i often pay VOTD a visit but because i mainly play on c2 its too much trouble for me and a waste of time, even if i am in VOTD or C1 its usualy for a reason and im in a rush to get back to C2. assuming alot more poeple feel like i do i believe he would be used ALOT! more.

Have like more NPC in less remote areas including C2 maybe?

the point of the lotto guy there was so the village will fill up slowly I thought...

Definately a good idea to move the npc.

I'd reckon i've passed the lottery npc 3 or 4 times in my time playing the game, which is not much by any stretch. Moving it closer to a storage could greatly increase impulse purchases of tickets.