Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cycrosism

Trade session failed

I was harvesting Sulphur with cycrosism and muling it to the storage with Phosam (This is on the PK server so it was legal) and i had about 1.6k sulphur in phosam's storage which i wanted to transfer to cycro's sto and it was clearly marked with STO and it said trade session failed, cycrosism couldn't hold the items or something. It was clearly marked sto i had to trade about 4 times until the trade was actually sucessfull. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but has this happened to anyone else?

edit i also found this post - http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...61&hl=trade

sorry for not looking hard enough and also that post is about a year old

Edited by cycrosism

Yes, relatively well known problem, I might be able to fix it if you find a way to consistently reproduce it on demand.

I still have this, or a similar problem, fairly consistently. A few minutes ago, I tried to trade 10.5kgc and 1 EVTR ring from my inventory with 3K FE from my trade partner's storage. 2x I received the message indicating that the session failed b/c I was unable to carry the items - even though the 3K FE clearly had the word "sto" marked above them. Only when I put the gc & tele ring back in sto and traded it from there was the trade successful.

It has happened regularly to me b/c I often put the gc for the trade in inventory while I await my trade partner's arrival at our agreed upon storage.

Its when you click 'accept' fast, fails everytime when you dont have enough EMU reguardless if the item is coming to storage or not.