Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HammerHead

Wanting Some Training Advice

A friend and I are building are awesome alt. We are aiming for 90oa and should be there soon. He will have 20s a/d, 0 mag and 80s~ alch. Currently it has 24phys and will hit 48cord pretty soon, im wanting to take 7hum and 2inorg nexuses and the perks ill take are skeptic, ph, sd, anti and nmt, so after all this i will have 26 free pp's. How should i spend them for a good training and pking build (i dont want to be a DPA pker). Also what should i train on to get to 120s a/d~?

DarkNeSS

P.S if i like your plan i might give you a treat....

A friend and I are building are awesome alt. We are aiming for 90oa and should be there soon. He will have 20s a/d, 0 mag and 80s~ alch. Currently it has 24phys and will hit 48cord pretty soon, im wanting to take 7hum and 2inorg nexuses and the perks ill take are skeptic, ph, sd, anti and nmt, so after all this i will have 26 free pp's. How should i spend them for a good training and pking build (i dont want to be a DPA pker). Also what should i train on to get to 120s a/d~?

DarkNeSS

P.S if i like your plan i might give you a treat....

LOL 20 a/d and 24/48... imo best for u is to pvp lvl 40/50 char low p/c ;) n monster fits ur training stats ^