Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 4vishnu

IP Banned?

Guest 4vishnu

Yeah, so, i downloaded the game, tried to make a char, and noticed the connection failed, so i figured there was a problem here. I restarted the game, and saw I was IP banned, like HUH?!?!? My brother hasn't played this game, nor has anyone played this game from my IP. I know i can get whitelisted, but i feel i shouldn't have to go through so much trouble to be able to play this game. I promise to you, I wouldn't break any of these rules, and i hope i would enjoy playing this game. All I'm asking for here is a chance. This game looks fun, and I really wouldn't want to pass it down.

Also, the chars i tried to make and sign into are:

4vishnu

ipenguin27

i really dont know this one, something like ewqwe? something along those lines.

IP ranges are banned for a reason, that being a major troublemaker/cheater came from it and we had problems keeping them out of the game.

Being whitelisted is not a punishment but a privilege, and requires a bit of investigation first to make sure the player requesting it isn't actually the problem coming back, hence the requirements for an emal and posting your case.

If that is too much trouble, fine, but it's the best system we have, short of unbanning the IP range and letting the trouble start all over again, or just refusing anybody from that range. We are trying to help you here.

Guest 4vishnu

Ehm, okay, but i'm serious here, i'm only 14, and can't do this, my brother maybe could, but i cba with him, he might have done it, IDK. All's I can say is, i'm 100% sure i didn't do anything bad. But, seeing from your viewpoint, i couldn't blame you.

Also, I promise to you, I WILL NOT break any of these rules, and therefore if I am caught, i WILL NOT come back if i am caught breaking them.

I really hope we could come to terms here, I'd really enjoy playing this =[

Edited by 4vishnu

It's not that bad, really.

I have whitelisted the name 4vishnu, since you made the forum account by that name as well, seems you like it best.

Please wait approximately 20 minutes from the time of this post for the server to update your information, then create your character as you normally would.

You will still see the banned message, just ignore it.

Guest 4vishnu

Thank you ma'am(i'm pretty sure you're a girl/woman right? correct me if im wrong) I am very grateful, and hope to enjoy this game :P