Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milu

banned

Milu and Milu78 account ban on the 19/09/2008.

I would like to appeal my accounts ban.

As you can see my character Milu78 is ranked in the top 10 for manu. The ban stats the reason was for account interaction, however I would like to make it clear at no time was I playing on both accounts at the same time.

The " interaction" I assume the ban refers to is using my character Milu to purchase steel bars for Milu78. I understand this might be seen as alt interaction, but Both of these characters are entirely seperate.

I appologise for any problems caused through these actions, and hope you can see fit to un-ban Milu78.

Thank you for your attension in this matter Milu :pickaxe:

You stocked one character with the other, using middlemen, which is specifically addressed in rule 5. Using a bot to buy and sell from one of your characters to another IS illegal.

Your characters are not going to be unlocked.

IF you end up getting one back after a month, and that is a very big IF, you will most likely get an item wipe and stats reduction.

Also, no where does it say anything about alts even needing to be logged in at the same time. You can break the illegal mult rule by playing one char one day, and the other the next day. You can't have one character that interacts/helps another character of your directly or indirectly.

This is a MultiPlayer game, not a MultipleCharacter game.

Milu:

"Hi Aislinn. I'm banned over 3 month's ago. This is my first offence. I know broke rules but really dont played at the same time. I promise to respect the rules, and i will never break it again.. I hope You will give me positive answer. Regards. Milu

PS Sorry for my english.

Aislinn:

I already said in your bans thread that IF you were ever to get one of these characters back, it would be with a stats reduction and complete item wipe. Interesting at that time milu78 was the character of choice, now you want milu.

I am not inclined to want to give you either. You grossly abused rule 5 with both characters.

Milu:

Im breakdown Punishmen is too much.

Stats reduction about ??

Aislinn:

This is NOT your first offense either. Remember being on probation because of milanea?

You benefitted greatly from your cheating, you would never have gotten those levels without alts stocking your characters.

Milu:

You are saying that without cheating I would've never managed to reach these levels? I cannot agree with that. Even more cheating depending on the

use of the EL shop? Truth is, that money rules the world and if somebody wants to and has the money they may as well do this. And they will make themselves

available to them. Truth is, that I bought Milu with 126/136 stats and had been playing earlier on 78. Having two characters out of which one is only

a fighter (not able to harvest - Harvester of Sorrow perk) and the other one is a manufacturer, I had the idea that I could wisely connect them with each

other. I repeat, I never played with both characters at the same time and what goes beyond that I never had any efficient/big advantages out of

this. So this indeed did not help 78 at all apart from the perk, which enabled me to harvest in free moments.

I know for sure that I broke the rules by handing harvested items from 78 over to Milu and steel bars back to 78. But in fact the only explicit cheat was

5pp, which gave me the perk.

For me the punishment is not adequate to the committed break of rules. In fact there are other types of multiplayers, who profited a lot more from their

cheats, and didn't have to face such a hard punishment as I did. By what is this caused? Are some more equal than others? This is what strikes me most and I

cannot understand it. Is the punishment I received going to have any effect on the game Eternal Lands? I think, that the loss of a character like Milu78 is a too

strong punishment.

Best wishes from sad Milu

PS I agree about the creation of Mialinea but that was already a long time ago at the beginning of my adventures in Eternal Lands. Rather a partner in the game and

not an Alt we were harvesting once together with 78 in one mine.

(Translation/Tlumaczenie by/przez SleepyJo. Any unclear statements in this text, pls ask me ingame and I try to clarify. I am not that good in Polish

anymore as I used to be, nor is English really my mother tongue)

Aislinn:

You broke rule 5 with a lot more than steel bars. You do NOT have to be logged on at the same time to break the rule!!!!!! You used a bot as a middleman to get stuff from one character to another, even if not logged on at the same time. They can never touch the same items or same hyperspace bag or EVER use something the other made. That is breaking rule 5 as well.

Yes a lot of other people break the rule too and we lock them too when we catch them.

Your punishment fits your deeds, just because you don't like the rule doesn't mean you get to break it.

There is NO wise way to use both characters to help each other. That is breaking rule 5 just by the definition. They can not connect in any way, wisely or not.

Milu:

Dear Aislinn

I really don't know if you understood what I wanted to tell you or if you just don't want to understand?

I wrote in all my posts and messages that I know that I broke the rules and I also know that there has to be a punishment as well as I promise to behave according to the rules in the future.

Just tell me one thing. Why do I get a far more serious punishment than everybody else who committed a rather minor cheat. It is hard for me to understand and I will never understand it and nobody else understands it. If you want to tell me to jus 'get lost' then please tell me this and I will stop playing this game.

My punishment is as follows: 3 months ban, loss of Milu78, one of the top manufacturers, his storage worth several million gc, clean up of Milus store and the loss of several 10th of millions of gc. This is little?? And you still want to reduce my stats. And now tell me what should be my motivation to play further in this game?

This was my last post. I am waiting to have my punishment changed and I would like to ask for your understanding and also please understand that I have been supporting this game by spending my money to pay for e.g. other players P2P and a lot more which also helped the development of the game

Aislinn:

I have responded, I am not going to keep responding to countless more pm's saying the same thing.

That is the punishment, it is not changing.

I do not know why you feel you have the ability to know both how seriously others cheat and what their punishments are when caught.

Just because I do not agree with you, does not mean I do not understand. I disagree, you got a response, and that is how it is. Spending rl $ does not exempt you or anyone else from the rules or lessen the punishments

Further on PM’s Aislinn don’t answer me :|

Edited by milu

Well seeing as how you see fit to post private conversations, maybe you ought to mention you tried offering me rl $ to get your character back as well?

Really, I see you have not learned a darn thing about rule 5, other than new ways to break it and new excuses to justify it. This was not your first offense either.

Again, you cannot connect your characters, "wisely" or not.

I have NO interest in unlocking any of them now, not just because of your rule breaking, but how you have gone about this issue since.

Ok Aislinn I understand why you're angry I shouldn't have posted our private convesation in here and I apologize for that, I just wanted to point out I don't feel special because I spent some $$ On this game,I understand the punishment is equal for everyone, but I honestly think we can work something out, because it would be a real pain to have both item wipe and stats reduction. I also now know why you ain't willing to unbann Milu78 and i fully understand the rules of EL as I read them over and over as I was banned.so once again I apply to you to unban Milu but not after 1 month as I am banned for 3 months already with either stats reduction or sto wipe hopefully I am not asking for too much and if I am please forum PM me I really hope we can work something out. I promise not to break EL rules ever again and not to bother mods or do whatever bad in EL.

Thank you very much for considering my request.

Milu.

You really don't get it, do you.

How many times are you going to rephrase the same thing and keep asking even though you got an answer?