• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Manufacturing

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. Eng

• yes
    • no

Okay so i have recently started playing on the PK server. I have decided to go with my old skill of potions, but i want to do another mixer skill so i was just wondering what people want on the server.

Would there be enough demand in clothes if i did tailor?

Would another manuer be helpful?

Will any one use eng items?

These are just a few skills i have thought of possibly doing ill create a poll of my top 3 choices

That's a tough one. As noted, we already have people high (relatively speaking) in each of the skills you listed. And from what I understand, the tailoring and engineering items don't really sell very well.

One possibility given the new shapeshifting skills, you might consider a combination potions/summoning so that you could do and/or supply that stuff. Not sure if people would buy much, but I doubt there are many/any on the PK server who have that combination of skills leveled to what's needed.

Bottom line: what whatever is fun for you, whatever skills you enjoy.

Okay so if there are already high levels in each skill would it be helpful to have someone else in the skills or just to do a different skill, i personally love any mixing skill so im fine doing any of them.

One possibility given the new shapeshifting skills, you might consider a combination potions/summoning so that you could do and/or supply that stuff. Not sure if people would buy much, but I doubt there are many/any on the PK server who have that combination of skills leveled to what's needed.

If you like EL you will play long enough to level everything on the PK Server. Not having cooldown when using food and items makes it a bit faster and cheaper to level a skill.

If you really love mixing you will end up leveling a bit of everything, I know I lack the Nexus to level more skills atm, but with time I want to do a couple funny things, after all I still play for fun :)

I quoted bkc56 because he is right on his presentation regarding the new skill. I believe many will be muleing around :)

Hope you enjoy the PK Server, I know I do :P

Well i think ill start with potion get 20s or 30s then start on manufacturing once i have a decent potion level and manu level ill start other skills. It'll help if im ever able to get and alt but for now ill just have fun with this char. Thanks for everyones input btw ;)