Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chipmunk

Banned?

Yes Gnny, i spoke to several people before she logged the char off this is true but i honestly dont see how talking to someone from someone elses char is illeagle when that person is sitting in the chair while i type, reading everything i say

The problem is, since you had stolen things from her character before (ref: first bans thread), you were specifically disallowed from using any character other than your own.

The problem is, since you had stolen things from her character before (ref: first bans thread), you were specifically disallowed from using any character other than your own.

this is verry true that it was said that i stole things from her, but if you would check with her and my father you would see otherwise, also you would see that i was not on her char just talking to someone on her char that she spoke to first i.e. not shareing chars not an alt nor stealing from her

Well, I defer the case to the mod who imposed the no-alts restriction. I've done what I can as far as answering your questions as to why you were locked.

Well, I defer the case to the mod who imposed the no-alts restriction. I've done what I can as far as answering your questions as to why you were locked.

Ty Gnny, may i ask who the mod who banned me was so i may clear this up. or atleast try i know my no-alts clause tiz why i didnt make an alt

No alts, no way, no how, EVER. No alts not only means you cannot make them, but you cannot use other people's characters, or buy a second character, or anything. Once you log onto another character, it is considered your alt as well.

Once again, NO ALTS.

I am getting tired of you thinking you can bypass both the rules AND your restrictions because "its somebody else's character and they said it was ok blah blah blah blah blah not fair to them blah blah blah blah its my mother blah blah blah blah"

If your parents can't control their own characters and you abuse them, they get locked. If they can't control you, not my problem.

As to the theft? It was reported to us as a theft and all the backpeddling after only was after they found out it was you. Do NOT try to justify it.

I am very tempted to just permaban you. Since it's 5am my time, I will think on it, but if you find yourself banned, you will know why. All the whining in the world will not undo it either. You have no respect for the rules or anybody else.

No alts, no way, no how, EVER. No alts not only means you cannot make them, but you cannot use other people's characters, or buy a second character, or anything. Once you log onto another character, it is considered your alt as well.

Once again, NO ALTS.

I am getting tired of you thinking you can bypass both the rules AND your restrictions because "its somebody else's character and they said it was ok blah blah blah blah blah not fair to them blah blah blah blah its my mother blah blah blah blah"

If your parents can't control their own characters and you abuse them, they get locked. If they can't control you, not my problem.

As to the theft? It was reported to us as a theft and all the backpeddling after only was after they found out it was you. Do NOT try to justify it.

I am very tempted to just permaban you. Since it's 5am my time, I will think on it, but if you find yourself banned, you will know why. All the whining in the world will not undo it either. You have no respect for the rules or anybody else.

1. like i said i was speaking on the char to certin people, no where in the rules does it say no talking through your parents char like (pm from Rowdy: Gerlad/TezCatLiPocA says hi) then continuing on i.e. like o may i speak with him then i do all the typing, im not arguing that its an alt but I didnt log on it, to me it sounds like flaming, im not arguing or getting on your case nor am i catchin an "attitude" im mearly stateing a fact. further more my training and most of my speaking was done on TezCatLiPoca there for not an alt it was my main char i only spoke a few times with Rowdy im sorry if you think otherwise there is nothing i can nor will do about that peace.

Edited by chipmunk

Once again, NO ALTS.

The moment you use another character other then you're own, it has to be treated as an Alt, it doesn't matter what you do with it. This applies to anyone, not just you.

You were placed on a NO-ALT's restriction after you're earlier problems, so you MUST abide by it! As Aislinn says, that means you ONLY log on to your one character and no others!

The moment you use another character other then you're own, it has to be treated as an Alt, it doesn't matter what you do with it. This applies to anyone, not just you.

You were placed on a NO-ALT's restriction after you're earlier problems, so you MUST abide by it! As Aislinn says, that means you ONLY log on to your one character and no others!

guess that makes a little more since than previously posted bro. but like i said earlier i didnt log in, dont have the pass to it does it still make it an alt

guess that makes a little more since than previously posted bro. but like i said earlier i didnt log in, dont have the pass to it does it still make it an alt

~~hmm okay... i c~ well im tiered im going to bed for a few hours ill try to understand better while i sleep :o thx everyone for explainations