Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Killerlamb

The awakening...

Prolouge

The Sword reigned upon his skull like a meteor...crimson blocked his vision and pain blocked his thoughts he knew this was it.He couldn't accept defeat, to much was on the line, but nevertheless the dispear grew, More and more as time diminissed--until Then, death. Obvlivion. There he lie, motionless.

In the town of White Stone City a young orphan named killerlamb lived. The propocies and stories surronded him, like his father he was one of the chosen to become a warrior, this was one of the greatest honors of their society as only one warrior was born ever couple years. His older friend by the name of Nardo (now you have to play a part hahahaha) was the previous warrior, as well as his father was, as he didn't know yet. Today was Nardo's Final Knighting, This was the name of the ceremony for warriors--Their final day in the town know as just a child--They divulged Nardo's Quest, to find him the dark one...No one knew who or what it was but they lived in fear, for it was pure evil. No one spoke its name--silence--Anxiously Nardo now set of his quest...

The story

Back in town Killerlamb Yelled to Nardo" I hope to see you soon",but it was drowned out by the azure trickling water running around the city,

He was his last friend. Now he was an outcast in. It was a horrible life for several years until they met again after Killerlamb had been assigned the same mission...

Nardo if joo dunt wanna be a part pm me and I can edit the name

Nardo looked at Killerlamb with interesting eyes. "I wish you well my friend..." He noticed that he had grown in the time they where apart. He seemed more....improved... in mind and body.

"You have heard of the tales of the knightning...now is thy day. "The road ahead is dangerous and full of hazards. I am confident though that thy shall be succesful."

Nardo slid his hand in his pocket and took out a shiny blue jewel. "I found this after the skeleton king was defeated in a magic tower. Not figured the true meaning of it yet... but I am sure it will be usefull"

He handed the crystal over to Killerlamb and gave him a firm hug. "Be wise and fruitful so we may hear of your stories too." With those words a large door magically opened in front of him.... :roll:

Nardo looked at Killerlamb and noticed his questening eyes. "The magic gates are always different, and so are the roads and perils behind them. My guidance or knowledge would be no use to u."

"Thrust thyself and thy friends thy shall meet" He examined the sturdy figure. "The question is do you accept thy quest...and will you step through these gates...?"

Can i join in please? If i cant then just ignore the next paragraph :P

Killerlamb looked at the strange door hesitantly. "What if I never see you again, Nardo?", he said. "Be strong, and think not of the future" Nardo said. "Instead concentrate on thy tasks at hand, and you will be fine." With a final farewell Killerlamb went up to the door and opened it, with thoughts of fear, sadness, and utter confusion on his mind...