Eternal Lands Official Forums
nivag

Resync and game freeze

I haven't played this game for a few months and thought I would try downloading this game onto my new computer, which is an iMac. this game works on my old laptop, which i don't have access to any more, but not o this computer.

The first couple times I tried playing I could move a few steps, but then it had to resync with the server a few times. then the whole computer froze.

I thought I would give it a rest trying to play the game and tried later, but then as soon as I login it freezes and I have to force quit EL.

After the loading screen and before the login screen, the list of this shows this:

"couldn't find the GJ_ATI_texture_compression_3dc extention, not using it"

And

"couldn't find the GL_Ext_texture_compression1atc extention, not using it."

everything else in the menu is green.

Please let me know what i can do to fix the problem and what other information i can give you.

i searched to forums and couldn't find anything like this, but if someone can redirect me to another post that would be wwell appreciated XD

I haven't played this game for a few months and thought I would try downloading this game onto my new computer, which is an iMac...

There is an official thread for mac related bugs, you could try checking/posting there...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.