Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gildrig!

Worst Thing That Has Happened To You

This didn't happen to me, but I heard it in the mod channel today:

Some person that I won't name went in KF with a thermal and no rostogol. That person got out of KF and died right away, losing the thermal. Guess why :pickaxe:

And another person, very similar circumstnaces, lost a thermal when coming out of KF, but for a different reason. Let's see who can guess :hug:

I think ill sit outside KF from now on waiting for thermals :)

I agree with Audioslave about the one perk- unless a mod made them PKable :D

The genius of these ebul pkers never ceases to amaze me....we all think of using mines inside KF but to get people when they think they safe.......ebul...VERY Ebul...but clever!!

The genius of these ebul pkers never ceases to amaze me....we all think of using mines inside KF but to get people when they think they safe.......ebul...VERY Ebul...but clever!!

i've been placing mines outside kf, at popular tele spots (votd ring tele, etc) no one got killed yet tho :) atleast this making One perk deadly, was afraid no one would bother mining people :P

~KgN

The worst thing to happen to me was starting to play this game. big mistake.

other than that, it's been pretty cool, except for maybe losing stuff in a roll-back, rollbacks suck

I bought a rosto, didnt realize it got traded into my bank,

went PKing on c2...

I was on some map with yetis (been out of the game for awhile now, dont remember map names)

I went afk

Came back and found out wexy killed me

I lost full titanium armor, thermal serp, brod, nmt, js, cutlass, and a ton of gold and consumables

I quit the game and sold my character that week =p

Edited by SL7yz0r

This didn't happen to me, but I heard it in the mod channel today:

Some person that I won't name went in KF with a thermal and no rostogol. That person got out of KF and died right away, losing the thermal. Guess why :D

And another person, very similar circumstnaces, lost a thermal when coming out of KF, but for a different reason. Let's see who can guess :D

They typed #suicide? They were on the pk server? Had the one perk? Poisoned? Made pkable? A votd invasion? A dp invasion?

they had One perk and died from the mines placed at kf flag
That's a good guess. I was thinking perhaps they were poisoned and died before they could get to storage. But I like your guess better and it fits the "died right away" clue.

Yep, one had One and got mined, the other was poisoned but didn't realize it and went outside of KF in the console.

as most people know:

When therm serp and nmt got brod'd in same fight, worst of all I had borrowed them. *whistles*

took a lot of harvesting to replace it. ^^

Mines not too bad..

When I was a noob I harvested fruits for a loooong time and sold them to the tavern in Portland so I could buy a monster magnetism cloak ( I loved exploring EL without fear). The announcement for an invasion, located in Morcraven, came. I was really new at the time, didn't know invasion monters ignored mm. I wanted to watch, headed full speed into a moshpit full of trolls and was ripped to shreads.

I went back to square one harvesting for a long time until I could buy another. It was a nice cape... Up until I thought I was strong enough to kill a goblin rofl :o

I was given this awesome bday gift, a white dragon set. I went AFK for the night with the set on, and when I woke up the next day I tele'd to Arius storage, to find this huge invasion going on there with cockatrices, yeti and dragons. Instant death. Of course, as I had only been showing off my new gear the night before, I wasn't carrying a rosto and I lost the entire set except for the greaves -.-

Boy was I glad the next morning when I woke up that it was really just a dream :o

I was given this awesome bday gift, a white dragon set. I went AFK for the night with the set on, and when I woke up the next day I tele'd to Arius storage, to find this huge invasion going on there with cockatrices, yeti and dragons. Instant death. Of course, as I had only been showing off my new gear the night before, I wasn't carrying a rosto and I lost the entire set except for the greaves -.-

Boy was I glad the next morning when I woke up that it was really just a dream :)

Holy crap! Thank god! You scared me :o

hehehehe good.. that was my goal :P. But the dream wasn't entirely phantasy, because I did get the bday gift :o:wub:

My birthday is tomorrow, feel free to pass the gift on.

hehehehe good.. that was my goal :P. But the dream wasn't entirely phantasy, because I did get the bday gift :P:o

My birthday is tomorrow, feel free to pass the gift on.

:wub: it's miiiiine!

but hmmm thanks for the hint, you caveman :P

Boy was I glad the next morning when I woke up that it was really just a dream :wub:

if you wanna talk about your dreams post it here - http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=35552

worst thing that happened to me in EL ?

offering Rayla a place in our guild and she turned me down , really didnt know where to go from there ........ bounced back though !!!

meh a bit like the first guys got almost full tit and a nice weapon but then i lost almost all of it when i thort i had a rosto but i didnt then afew weeks after i lost it all when i got scammed (i thort it was a scam but my frend totaly belived it wasent and bugged me into doing it untill i did it was a char selling scam.. ) then i kinda stoped playing after abit of trying to get the stuf back and only ever whent on the forums

4 chataters over 3 1/2 years

50k + fluffys/feros and a few yeties

No nmt, no arti cloak drop..Maybe Wizzy will have better luck?

Worst thing that happened to me in EL was before the trade protocol had the two stage approval a bunch of people figured out that they could cheat my bot by changing their side of the trade after my bot had already agreed. I was depressed and kind of lost interest in EL for awhile.

To Sl7: Map was Imbroglio, if i recall ;p

Worst thing for me... eh... prolly would have to say my crap comp/internet always d/c me... ive lost too many rosts getting grued during fights ;s

Another funny story was waaaay back in the day, around the time NCA was made. I was still low leveled and worked my arse off for a IBOI bc they are o-so-sexi... finally got one so was proud. Well, had a rost and all but there was a mortos invasion, so lost the rost during invasion. After the invasion was over, i looked up on market and found another rost (for 12k, yes ppl, they used to be cheap ;)) so was omw to ws sto to pick it up. I had my IBOI on just for shits and giggles. Well, as i'm walking through NC, i am walking on the other side of a wall and there's a crapload of bags just sitting around. I wondered if it was meats/bones/furs that a trainer didnt want (i was leveling summoning back then so free meat and such woulda been awesome), so i went to check it out. Well, as i got to the other side of the wall, I saw Merrick, Darklegacy1, Tugaelf (some of the top pkers of the day) and a few others just hangin out. So i start collecting bags, and all of a sudden, im in the underworld ^.^ Turns out that little spot was now known as NCA :> Dl1 sold it back to me for less than half of what i bought it for... but tbh, in the end i won. Weeks later i needed gc so was selling it, and Xanter pm'd me. He didnt have 60k gc at the time... so he gave me 40kgc then (dunno why... but im not complaining) 80kgc worth of damage rings xD

To be honest, the WORST thing that happened to me in EL is when i got banned because of my brother. I left my computer unlocked (Silly me) and went downstairs for a simple glass of water. Came back upstairs to find out that my brother pm'd Soldus (who was a mod at the time) a WHOLE bunch on swear words. angrily, i went to report my brother but the problem is he pm'd them from MY account. i was banned and so was he. I didn't get my account back and i had to start from scratch.

This was the topic: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...mp;hl=cycrosism