Eternal Lands Official Forums
Kalix

banned

I know what i did i miss understood the rules, and i have a question, is this a ip ban? will i be able to play on a new char or a alt?

Is it one of the usual ban for 1 month?

Considering you have a history of illegal multi since 2004, no, not just one month.

I don't know how long, maybe forever. There is NO way you could misunderstand the rules, we have been reading them to you for 4 years.

I have locked your alts, if there are any left it's because I missed them and when I see them, I will lock them too.

The other ashley2000 is not me as u can see (im talking about forum account) i have only been playing for about 8 months. I got that char from a friend. And that char has only been being played on my ip for a month or so. I didnt try to break the rules and u missed one char named phosam i dont know if i have anymore.

Yes i bought ashley for gc earlier but i never knew it was illegal. I thought u just couldnt sell in the public. The alts that i did make and have always been mine have never traded and when ashley was mine i never traded between them. If you could plz just give me the normal month punishment i would appreciate it. I promisse i will never sell char again for gc as now i know its against the rules. I have almost always followed the rules but i have been warned before for foul language or market spamming (when i first started el)

Edited by time4u2die

You may not have used the trade icon but stuff did transfer from ashley2000 to time4u2die. And don't forget all your other alts.

Also trades between the_destroyer and ashley2000.

Yes I got phosam, I find it interesting you have characters with the names of the so-called brothers of the "former" ashley2000.

Even if that wasn't you, there has been enough in the past 8 months you claim, and this is STILL not the first time you have been warned.

The_destroyer is not me so dont lock him. I traded the destroyer a col for ashley and that was before i knew it was illegal to buy/sell char for gc. I had 2 main char time4u2die and eid2u4emit, then i bought ashley(again before i knew it was wrong) i never traded or exchanged items with them in anyways besides paying for ashley. Me and the previous owner of ashley are different people. At the time i payed for ashley i thought it was all legal. I think i have chat logs of when i bought ashley unless they were messed up then again.

[08:46:00] #Ig [the_destroyer:TNT] how much eid?

[08:46:11] #Ig [the_destroyer:TNT] get an auction going :D

[08:46:27] #Ig [eid2u4emit->TNT] 40k

[08:46:38] #Ig [the_destroyer:TNT] storm is buying for 48k

[08:46:44] #Ig [eid2u4emit->TNT] 50k

There is more but that is were he decided to sell it to me.

[08:59:10] [PM to the_destroyer: hhe]

[08:59:30] [PM to the_destroyer: can i test the acc first i just want to make sure]

[08:59:43] [PM from the_destroyer: ofc]

[08:59:48] [PM from the_destroyer: name ashley2000]

[08:59:53] [PM from the_destroyer: pass (not posting on forums)]

[08:59:57] [PM to the_destroyer: or ill give u a col, and u give me the char and 19k]

[08:59:59] [PM to the_destroyer: ok]

[09:00:03] #GM from Storm_Shadow: i would like to have it, but i cant afford to pay that much within a month

[09:00:05] [PM to the_destroyer: and this char isnt stolen?]

[09:00:12] [PM from the_destroyer: no it isnt]

[09:00:38] [PM to the_destroyer: or 10k* not 19k]

Thats were me made the deal and not much later i payed for it.

That probebly dosnt help but im hopeing u can see im not the original owner of ashley and i bought it.

Edited by time4u2die

Then how is it you have the "original" ashley AND all his other alts? That supposedly were brothers? And have since made new characters with the same name in them?

Bah, it gets old, it really does.

I never played el back then, and what were the names of the_destroyers alts in 2004? I can assure u im not him. I didnt know selling char for gc was illegal, I never even met the_destroyer before summer. Ive only traded with him once to pay for ashley as far as i remember. At that time i didnt know buying char with gc was bad. I thought it just had to be done in private.

Ugh now you are confusing me.

I'm talking about the ashley characters, not the_destroyer and his mess.

Ok you are not the one who traded ashley2000 with the_destroyer, I found that. Seems he did that same day right before he sold it to you. Will deal with that after.

How is it you have alts with the same names as the original ashley2000's claimed brother?

And why do you have so many alts?

So many alts? the only people under my main are ashley,eid,time. I have made other people but im sure i deleted them. a pureownzall? i think he has been deleted a draculus he was a friend that played at my house 2-3 times and el didnt run at his house so he just stopped comming over to play. :D

Really, no idea why people buy characters, especially without researching them or the owners.

You got a double whammy with ashley2000 didin't you, both buying and selling. You might want to consider sticking with your own.

Ok, you get the one month lock deal.

I'll unban your IP, you can play on an alt for now, of course on the condition you do not transfer the stuff back to your main when you get that back, or any manipulation to do so.

Thank you very much for understanding, thats it for buying and selling char for me. And i have not and never will exchange items between my alts.

Also when u say i can play on a alt do u meen i can play on a alt i already have made or i can make a new char to play on? If i could play on the alt i already have made can u unlock eid2u4emit? If not ill make a char.

Edited by time4u2die

Ok, its been a month or so and i would like to be unbanned. I know what I did an i am sorry. I will never buy/sell char ingame for items or gc again or break any other rules.

If possible i would like eid2u4emit and time4u2die back but if i could only have 1 i would like time4u2die.

I look forward to playing el with the name Time4u2die over my head when i get home.

~FuNko :P b~

Edited by time4u2die

You only get one back and have to forfeit the other alts (including the one you played while this one was banned. And no, the stuff can't be transfered.).

(2 more days btw, ban was on sept 17)

You only get one back and have to forfeit the other alts (including the one you played while this one was banned. And no, the stuff can't be transfered.).

(2 more days btw, ban was on sept 17)

Ok i will wait.

And i have been playing pk server lately, would that char get locked after my ban is over?

Well its the 17th and I would like to have time4u2die unbanned. Im sorry for what i did and i will never break any rules again.

~Funkoob~