Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kara

Picture of the new Mule

MuleNasty.jpg

Kara: I'm betting that Radu is a male mule and I'm thinking that white stuff isn't milk Gildrig.

Zalbo: heres the peaches :>

peach: roflol

radu: oral sex ftw

Syni: lmao

radu: I mean, zoophilia

GilDriG: :)

TezCAtLipocA: lmfao!

Zalbo: lol

peach: lmao!!

GilDriG: you mean...

TezCAtLipocA: lmao1!!!!

#GM from Kara: radu: oral sex ftw

GilDriG: this is NOT an uder?

radu: no

GilDriG: *udder

Zalbo: lmfao

GilDriG: oh

TezCAtLipocA: lmao!!!!!!!!!!

GilDriG: >.<

radu: but you can try to milk it anywya

Nyarlathotep: *barf!

Syni: lmao

Nyarlathotep: XD XD XD

TezCAtLipocA: lollllll!

GilDriG: Hmmm

Zalbo: lmao lol

TezCAtLipocA: im crying im laughing so hard

GilDriG: someone stand behind the mule

Syni: :)

peach: no problem

GilDriG: :)

radu: don't rape me

Zalbo: omfgosh XD

TezCAtLipocA: LOL!

GilDriG: hahahahhaha

GilDriG: take pic!

peach: i just did

radu: omfg, orgy

I liked being a donkey so much i set it as my avatar and siggy but those are just until im finished with the actual one. :)

Mules increase your emu by 10% at level 0, and for each level (up to 10) increase it by 10%. The maximum you can have is 110% carry.

So if you had 200 carry normally you would have 220 emu at level 0, rising to 420 emu at level 10.

Or if you were Agneum, 60560 base emu, mule level 0 would be 66616, and at level 10 would be 127176 EMU. I can but wish :D

Mules increase your emu by 10% at level 0, and for each level (up to 10) increase it by 10%. The maximum you can have is 110% carry.

So if you had 200 carry normally you would have 220 emu at level 0, rising to 420 emu at level 10.

Or if you were Agneum, 60560 base emu, mule level 0 would be 66616, and at level 10 would be 127176 EMU. I can but wish :evilgrin:

;)

how did they become a donkey? :confused:

Well..some claim i always was..just didnt have the figure to go with it..and now..i do..:lurker:

Jez

Or if you were Agneum, 60560 base emu, mule level 0 would be 66616, and at level 10 would be 127176 EMU. I can but wish :confused:

That's the very reason why I disabled it on bots (bots can't do that), or else I'd kiss goodbye to the bricks coming from bots reblessings :lurker:

but.. but.. I can't give Agneum any more blessings until you fix the server :/

Can you harv while being a donkey? Can you change map? m? I got many questions :P

You can Harvest I know, and I think change maps- You stop being a mule when your food runs out.

You can harvest, but you can't equip anything (like gloves or a pick) so you're limited in what you can harvest to basically flowers and plants.

Its not according to:

Today, however, I came up with a better idea: It is not realistic (as far as realism goes in a game) to have a mule casting spells or harvesting resources. In fact, it is not good for the game to allow that, because then everyone would be shapeshifted to a mule for anything that has to do with harvesting and manufacturing.

The idea of a mule is to CARRY stuff, not to do everything a normal player does. The game would look really boring if everyone in every mine or around every storage is a mule.

See: Eternal Lands development journal