Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

No drops KF

Got some footage of KF in .ogg video files on my computer, any place that I can upload them to? or anyone know of a converter I can use on linux so I can upload them to youtube?

I got absolutely creamed everytime I went in KF today, gangbanged by the same people

Im sure its alot of fun for everyone

Got some footage of KF in .ogg video files on my computer, any place that I can upload them to? or anyone know of a converter I can use on linux so I can upload them to youtube?

mencoder(part of mplayer) and then put them on you tube.

This should work(can't try it atm):

mencoder input.ogg -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4 -vf scale=640:480 -o output.avi

Edited by Desertus

I love this, I fought for 4-5hrs in KF already, i love the way it is, and i had my Best time in PK after a long time. :pickaxe:

Tommyknocker has been bit with Bod but nothing happened i wonder why...

Ozmondius has been hit with Branch of destruction

Tommyknocker has been mana depleted

Ozmondius has been cooldowned

Dushan has been hit with branch of destruction

Tommyknocker has been hit with branch of destruction but nothing happened i wonder why...

great pk for sure !!!!!!!!

all this happened in 5mins ^^

muahaha, shit tags vs shit tags? and tbh i just brought OS some HEs/SRs, steel **greaves** and augs and my <3 fur cape, got att bless and killed lots of ppls b4 running out of mi ess hehe

Edited by bigkav

I love this, I fought for 4-5hrs in KF already, i love the way it is, and i had my Best time in PK after a long time. :P

Tommyknocker has been hit with branch of destruction but nothing happened i wonder why...

I agree with TC, I was in KF for about 2 hours and it was great, 99% of the people were there just for the fun it, but sadly theres always going to be the 1% who use brod and try to fuck it up for everyone else .

hey maybe those 1% will be at the front of line soon, screaming "omg pk is dead again" :)

Radu has given us the chance to make PK busy and fun again, now its up to us players wether we do or just bugger it up

But o well I will still be there in me little red cape having fights with players like TC, who are there for fun

:pickaxe:

I love this, I fought for 4-5hrs in KF already, i love the way it is, and i had my Best time in PK after a long time. ;)

I agree with TC, I was in KF for about 2 hours and it was great, 99% of the people were there just for the fun it, but sadly theres always going to be the 1% who use brod and try to fuck it up for everyone else .

hey maybe those 1% will be at the front of line soon, screaming "omg pk is dead again" :whistle:

Radu has given us the chance to make PK busy and fun again, now its up to us players wether we do or just bugger it up

But o well I will still be there in me little red cape having fights with players like TC, who are there for fun

:medieval:

i didn't brod him, someone else did :pickaxe::):P:D:( i didn't even take my brod in kf tbh but that noob still tried to brod me when i never broded LION ^^what a loser :D

he kept flamming me on how noob i was etc, but why, because he can't kill me ? he wants me to get off -19 ts :by making me mad with his flames but no way <3 i'm not stupid enough to fall in his trap hehe

Edited by Michic0_oL

The brod against Dushan was in retaliaton for him first pulling a brod on me. You just happened to jump into the fight at the wrong time.

Edited by Ozmondius

Oz flame, Oz BROD first, lol. If you attack someone while fighting another I can see it happening. GOod one. Your still on TS -19, sure does seem to be an advantage the rest of us do not have.

Anyways I have been there fighting for many hours a day. Great fun, the most fun I have had on EL for a while. I hope people do not turn this into a flaming war, it has been great fun in KF.

Look forward to meeting you all there or in the underworld, no difference to me:D

Edited by Inglor

Yesterday I did some ranging in KF.

Sure it was alot fun, getting inside invisible to find an good spot.

Shooting my PK arrows like a mad man. I got more hits then i thought i would be,

even some ice arrows hit there target :) . But the onley think i got whas attention,

and died or fled fast after i hit the first arrow. But it whas good for training my running skills :) .

If ranger's whant to be effective he will need some protection.

For all those archers out there go there and try it out , I liked it and got a very good time !!

A little frustration i had whas that i needed to swich my bow and arrow for an swort an shield.

Would be nice to have a an configuration key some sort of memory to switch your stuff.

Back soon in KF :)

Edited by elg3neral

The brod against Dushan was in retaliaton for him first pulling a brod on me. You just happened to jump into the fight at the wrong time.

this is hilarious, YOU attacked me first, dushan got in the fight <3 i wasn't at the wrong time in the fight ^^

then after u depleted me i came back in kf u kept fleeing dushan to attack me and you say i got in the fight ? LOL :)

I know i have spent alot of time in KF, which being low a/d isn't great but for some reason i can't stop myself from going in. Plus its fun to be able fight any1 you want and not have to worry about dropping anyone, plus you memorize your way out of the underworld :P

I love the new KF :) altho i die all the time (10 times last night) i come back for more cos it's fun, i will drop by to get killed again, hopfully not too fast tho :medieval:

I love this, I fought for 4-5hrs in KF already, i love the way it is, and i had my Best time in PK after a long time. ;)

hey maybe those 1% will be at the front of line soon, screaming "omg pk is dead again" :whistle:

;)

Thanx Cona, and me too having fun always, whenever I am fighting guys like you, who knows to have fun. I thanx Radu for all that he has done for making PK alive again and giving us PKer the Fun we were hoping for a long time, I simply cant ask more.

But there is always a risk of getting BoDed, Broded in PK, and ppls will soon start making complains again, that pk is dead cause of it. Coz ppls are always never satisfied. I am personally always equiped with the red cape, and virtually cant use BP/Mirror cloaks. So to have something we have to loose something too and I am happy with the way it is :). I could have asked Radu (just an idea) to make BoD/Brod not usable in KF (though I am no one to ask him lol), but I will not, cause I want everyone to use the red cape everytime they are there, and bore those ppls out, who use Brod/BoD, so that they never buy those things again :P

You killed NormidoreYou gained 0.042070 PK points

You killed DillyYou gained 0.073389 PK points

You killed NormidoreYou gained 0.041785 PK points

You killed NormidoreYou gained 0.041635 PK points

You killed ZamolxesYou gained 0.033986 PK points

You killed kramXelYou gained 0.063951 PK points

You killed OzmondiusYou gained 0.175350 PK points

You killed AttilaTheHunYou gained 0.078507 PK points

Just in 1 hour, that was a total fun!! Thanks radu i love you!!! :icon13:

-Kaddy

I managed to take some pictures, but people find it fun PK'ing a 15 a/d account. :icon13:

elscreen004kq3.th.pngthpix.gif

I'll take and upload some more soon. :P

#Edit - Wrong link at the start :P

Edited by Liquid

Be nice now since Kf is no drops, if to help ranging become a part of PK , the mini map was disabled on PK maps, to allow archers to use the enviroment to sneak into range of players without sticking out like a sore thumb on the mini map (yes camo cape helps but not much)

:confused:

You killed NormidoreYou gained 0.042070 PK points

You killed NormidoreYou gained 0.041785 PK points

You killed NormidoreYou gained 0.041635 PK points

You killed ZamolxesYou gained 0.033986 PK points

Just in 1 hour, that was a total fun!! Thanks radu i love you!!! :D

-Kaddy

*shakes head*

you SO miss the point

[02:21:09] Warning! This leads into a PK(player killing) map.

[02:21:10] Welcome to Kilaran Field

[02:21:11] Warning! You just entered a PKing map! This means other players can attack you!

I don't see the problem. =)

-Gohan