Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

No drops KF

Beatles wrote this song...Goes "Live and let die" Listen to the lyrics then try to aply them to your thoughts on NOT pking loch :D

Doctor Sir_X ;p

I know this Idea was for the higher a/d players, but as an up and coming player I love the idea as well. Now I can go play,learn from the pros without costing me everythign I own cause ya knoooooooooooooow i'm gonna die, but now I can die smiling :D

I know this Idea was for the higher a/d players, but as an up and coming player I love the idea as well. Now I can go play,learn from the pros without costing me everythign I own cause ya knoooooooooooooow i'm gonna die, but now I can die smiling :)

On ya Marikei, thats the spirit! :D

Edited by ohmygod

woke up too late for work but couldn't help myself, had to check it out real quick :D. Will be sure to get the rest of my daily quota after work tonight lol.

I am not top a/d player, but I will definitely go to KF every day, when I am online playing EL. I had so much fun this morning, no matter I died hundreds of times (which I expected because many players from various guilds team against single players). :D:)

Edited by Dejan

A better question is;

Why bother posting just to say you're not in?

:D

Excellent point.

I was afraid of your threat of banning us for 30 days. I thought we had to respond if we were within the parameters you had set.

Edited by LochnessLobster

what happened to the mercury? was it removed completely or moved to another map?

it was moved completely, no more free merc :)

ROFL

A single ranger has no chance whatsoever against a fighter with decent magic (not to mention summoning stones)

At least not now, we'll see when the best rangers will double their ranging levels but that ain't gonna happen anywhere soon I guess

What makes you think I will come alone? :) ah enough of that, honestly, I'm sure archers will play a very important part in pk very very soon :hehe: