Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

No drops KF

I SouLove rank 287/294 solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!

I, Wizzy solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!"

I am an ebul mage, my a/d at the moment is less then required, but I will still go loaded with esscess and MI Wards :evilgrin:

I, Norm, 100's+ a/d, solemnly swear that i'll go in kf at least 30 mins of each day i log in to game. If I don't, ban my char and alt, and you can also have my oldest son, my pick up truck, and my dog.

I already go to kf 30+ minutes a day but its to gather merc, does that count?

Also this might help bring range into pk and when shape shifting enters the main server it might help bring the different shape shifting creatures into pk

Edited by time4u2die

I wonder if they still excuses not to PK, c'mon man lol pki worth shit, go PK! :D But still good point OMG.

Those who do not want to PK will always find something to complain. Rostogols, Brod, PKI, their dignity (omfg, a n00b pwned me), and so on.

I promise to go to kf for 30 min a day if this happens, my only excuse for not doing it would be boredom or broken gear.

I, [eedgar], rank [184/201] a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!

I, Hannibal, with */48 ranked a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!

Edited by Hannibal

"I cooldylan rank 690/653 a/d solemnly swear i will PK for 30 min (24hr day) if i dont may me and all my alts be banned for 1 month

Edited by corbin

Is the banning reference a little extreme in the first post?

I am a part of LION, which is one of the majority pk guilds in EL, and at least 3 of the members here who meet the requirements will not sign, only because of thier impression that there is a possibilty to them being banned.

Thanks

P.S. I think this has been one of the better ideas for EL, I think it will help the majority of el. It will support the manufacturing base of EL because there will be a constant flow of manu/craft/potion items out of the game.

Edited by Hannibal

I, Tyrannis, +100/+100 a/d, Solemnly swear that I will go kf for at least 30 minutes of each day, I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month.

Is the banning reference a little extreme in the first post?

I am a part of LION, which is one of the majority pk guilds in EL, and at least 3 of the members here who meet the requirements will not sign, only because of thier impression that there is a possibilty to them being banned.

Which is why I want dedicated people to post here, not the "hmm, maybe I'll give it a try one day then going to bitch about how someone broded me".

I, Arkan/St_Arcane, rank 41/34 and 134/96 a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month! (on atleast one of those chars anyways)

Dumb question:

Considering i think it's ridiculous to be "banned for a month" if u dont enter KF for atleast 30mins/day (considering I basically live in c2 + not very wealthy in EL, it is a waste of gc to travel back and forth AND i'm busy in rl most the time)... lets just say since i wont make the "pledge" if just 1 day I feel like pking and happen to go to kf IF it is a no drop kf.... any penalties for that? Or as long as i dont make a pledge i can do as i feel like? whether it be c2 forever or kf anytime i want?

I'm only asking bc, since i'm not c1 too often now, I dont want to just randomly go to PK, go kf for a quick look, go back to c2, log off and then next day not able to log on.

Dumb question:

Considering i think it's ridiculous to be "banned for a month" if u dont enter KF for atleast 30mins/day (considering I basically live in c2 + not very wealthy in EL, it is a waste of gc to travel back and forth AND i'm busy in rl most the time)... lets just say since i wont make the "pledge" if just 1 day I feel like pking and happen to go to kf IF it is a no drop kf.... any penalties for that? Or as long as i dont make a pledge i can do as i feel like? whether it be c2 forever or kf anytime i want?

I'm only asking bc, since i'm not c1 too often now, I dont want to just randomly go to PK, go kf for a quick look, go back to c2, log off and then next day not able to log on.

I think, not pledging, would be the best option for you.

I, [secret] [70s atm, but will be getting alot higher. :)] a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!

Edited by bigkav

I, Jr_, rank 200+/200+ a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!

Seeing how i spend over 30 mins a day this does not seem hard in the slightest :)

I, Korrode, rank 83/96 a/d, solemnly swear that I will go in KF for at least 30 minutes of each day I actually log in the game (24h day) (...even if i will just be handing out pki cause i'm still low OA/attribs :)). If I don't do that, may I and all my alts be banned for at least a month!

*main server*

[23:05:56] #Message from radu: We need some people on the test server to test the non drops kf

*switched to test server*

[23:07:44] [PM to radu: so whens it going to be on main? :D]

[23:07:52] [PM from radu: in a week or so]

[23:08:00] [PM to radu: sweet, can't wait.]

[23:08:01] Warning! This leads into a PK(player killing) map.

[23:08:02] Welcome to Kilaran Field

[23:08:03] Warning! You just entered a PKing map! This means other players can attack you!

Be ready!

Edited by Hannibal

ok. just in the interest of testing .. tonight i dont think anyone tried #suicide. so i tried it and it still works great.. no drops as usual.. :D..

I would also just like to say thats the most fun ive had PKing in a while!! *i didnt even notice that i went through 400 he's and 120 or so sr's*

i cant wait till i get to do that on the main server!

ok. just in the interest of testing .. tonight i dont think anyone tried #suicide. so i tried it and it still works great.. no drops as usual.. :P..

I would also just like to say thats the most fun ive had PKing in a while!! *i didnt even notice that i went through 400 he's and 120 or so sr's*

Why don't we do it on the test server? :closedeyes:

ok. just in the interest of testing .. tonight i dont think anyone tried #suicide. so i tried it and it still works great.. no drops as usual.. :)..

Why don't we do it on the test server? :closedeyes:

i DID do it on the test server :(..

why do you think it was no drops :D

not like i'd go do a #suicide in KF with a full inv and armor and what not on the main and just let ppl get all my junk :P