Sign in to follow this  
Kagachaz

MU Online

Does this game look intresting?  

1. 1. Does this game look intresting?

• Yea!
    • Maybe
    • Nope

Humm hey i wanna know what u guys think about this game.

check out the site: muonline.com

I played it! its hella fun in my opinion! theres a huge varitiy of weaps and armors and items! also the website is very outdated lol the korean verion of teh site isn;t doh lol. Anywayz the weaps have lvls like Hand Axe +3 its strong than a regular one and a +1 and +2. Newbs can get rich ift hey find the 3 rare jewels, Chaos, Soul, and Bless. You can get them from drops. Also some items may have luck and extra options. Like addional 8% defense or 5+ cititcal hit rate! There are also excelent itewms wich give u way more options and some weaps and shields will have skill which are like secondary attacks (uses mana doh) Theres more info at the site!

Just wanna know wut u guys think :wink:

I dont much like going to check on sites for new games because I dont like to change games alot. Im going to stay with EL till either I get as high as you can in all the levels or somehow the game becomes to were I can no longer play it.

i played it.

downsides: wayy to many items x.x, VERY HARD TO LEVEL. playerbase is as bad as rs.

upsides: have to go soon, but many racial differences, party system is VERY useful..

well ive played in stop around the lvl 80s i found some excellent lvl stuff (only about 3) over all its a really great game but there are a few flaws

1.Way to many people (hard to lvl)

2.Theres no other thing to do but kill and lvl up

3.You make a hell lot of enemies (or is it jsut me =P)

4.Jewels are hard as hell to find since that weird update happened

well those are why i quit =P

oh yea plus theres way to many low life people there i mean comon RRRR got his magic glad to about 100+ in 2 freakin weeks took me 1 and a half months to hit 80

well ive played in stop around the lvl 80s i found some excellent lvl stuff (only about 3) over all its a really great game but there are a few flaws

1.Way to many people (hard to lvl)

2.Theres no other thing to do but kill and lvl up [This is a good thing]

3.You make a hell lot of enemies (or is it jsut me =P) [Good thing again]

4.Jewels are hard as hell to find since that weird update happened

well those are why i quit =P [Well, pretty cool]

oh yea plus theres way to many low life people there i mean comon RRRR got his magic glad to about 100+ in 2 freakin weeks took me 1 and a half months to hit 80

If only I didn't have such crappy internet...

Theres been a update too. Theres a great/better system in teh chat too.

Like u can mail the person when tehy;'re offline for 1k. and then recieve it when they log. Also u can invite friends in a chat window in game play.

Theres newer items too!

Just wanted to point that out Mana :wink:

yea i might come back to MU (but if it goes P2P) im out lot of rumors the other countries have to pay so i try to quit before i get mad at geting higher and lossing it cause of a P2P and hell yea they can update to a blade knight know once you hit 150 that sucks but still kicks ass and the new items seem to be going along great =) not sure when ill check on it again but i still log in occasinally

Kayuo's BACK!!! or is he c'mon plzz Kayu you need to come back its so lonely in EL witout you (TL is going wacked out without man one day it has 4 members then like 3 days later it has 15)

I dunno if i'll come back.. maybe around the Summer.. :wink:

for now i'll just stop by time to time.. :wink:

I didn;t know it was lonely in ELwithout me? LoL i thought u guys have forgotten me along time ago...

Don't worry Aerowind, i'll be back though 8)