Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chosen

Brod, congrats yaser.

Woodeh was hit with the branch of destruction!

Your Body Piercing Cloak has been destroyed

The server is already dead as it is, and yet you go buy a Brod? Nice way to make even less people come to the server. Enjoy broding Fluffs when the people who PK realise what an ass you are.

As for handy, funny you know he has a brod, and ally his guild. It's a PK server, and yet your making allies?

Love the fact that people who play the server know shit about PK/making people come to the server.

The server is already dead as it is, and yet you go buy a Brod? Nice way to make even less people come to the server. Enjoy broding Fluffs when the people who PK realise what an ass you are.

As for handy, funny you know he has a brod, and ally his guild. It's a PK server, and yet your making allies?

Love the fact that people who play the server know shit about PK/making people come to the server.

erm if server is dead... y have u been playing + dieing the last 3 weeks (u have been on ~15hr-20 hrs a day)?

and who else got brod other than you?

and handy isnt allie + its not my guild (thats y i left thor cuz i had brod) and we r not allies.....thats y he didnt summon anything.

stop bs. you r the only 1 who got broded. and i showed u the brod on no break day..or did u forgetor j0 bro WoOdeh forgot to tell u?

and cant you afford the cape of unbreakabel? u r the 1 who said u got 1mil gc in sto (pk server)

and ppl getting pissed off @ meh brod...........u r the only 1/your alts/bro/guild (which is 90% your alts lmao)

rest of the ppl dont mind broding u lmao :P

Edited by yaserhameed

OK As you mentioned my name

Yaser left Thor guild so he could do what he wants

Thor has not been allied with any guild since we removed ally with Spam guild

The dreaded Branch or Destruction I guess only a matter of time before it was used

Liquid i thought you were famous for using them on the main server, so why moan about it being used on you ?

During that fight you summoned 4 fluffy rabbits with the char that SL7 let you use (That you changed the password on so he cant get access back to it) you also used a tonne of damage ring how many i ain't got a clue you were hitting me 20 hp time after time.

At one point i even thought about putting on a COL but was having fun wasting your Damage rings.

My point is its a game, and the BROD is in it weather people like it or not, i have lost a thermal serp to one on main you lost a BP CLOAK, you could have bought 10 with the wasted ele's and damage rings you used.

I Guess Yaser is just fed up with you dissing every time he gos to fight you (no fun if you run all the time)

But i don't think you really care much about this server otherwise you would use your anger to try to discredit it

I guess this will just go into another big Flame row on here again but thats my 2 penny's worth

Handyman

The point I was trying to make is the weapon has no place on the PK Server. I don't give too shits about my BP cape, I have enough of them.

Ent shoulda removed the NPC who sells COL/Magic Items, aswell as the other ones, so none of this would have come into the server, but he didn't.

1. I didn't use damage rings.

2. They were your ELEs.

3. Sl7 knows the password, I changed it because I put over 100k worth of summon stuff on there, I didn't want you to take.

4. You say your not allies, but you never attacked him once.

5. I've got enough GC to buy 20 capes, dosn't make any difference.

6. The server is about PK'ing, not brod'ing people's stuff.

7. There was a huge topic on it befor, everyone said to remove it, Ent didn't listen.

And finally all 4 of my accounts are for sale on the Un-off forums, feel free to buy them so I can go on holiday, ty. I doubt either me or my brother will play when you guys are removing the PK'ers from the server.

I agree....Pk server you can "get back" at the people you want to by pking them where ever you can find them for the most part, or thier guildies/alts etc.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42696

#Edit - Topic about the brod, started by scarr.

34-10, to remove it. lol.

#Edit2 -

since there is a chance it will increase the number of players on pk server i voted yes to remove brod

LMAO. Nice yaser.

Edited by Liquid

Heyy,,

He brodded me too some day, but that was on a #day of no grief... Guess he thought it would work.

The only enemie they have is our guild, and that for pkers on a pk-server.

My point is its a game, and the BROD is in it weather people like it or not,

Hmm, right, when I use this argument (that I use whatever the game supplies, if I want to) is not considered as a valid argument. But now you use it yourself...

Ok, ill have to com pk everyone now... Sorry.

ProHibited

If this is the case, put every NPC back in-game, so I can use the other stuff.
I'd rather remove another NPC or two than put the others back. Part of what makes the PK server unique is that people have to level the skills to get the special items. They can't just harvest a bunch of flowers or TI and buy them.

I'd support getting rid of the CoL NPC (even if a few people already have crowns from there).

Edited by bkc56

I'd rather remove another NPC or two than put the others back. Part of what makes the PK server unique is that people have to level the skills to get the special items. They can't just harvest a bunch of flowers or TI and buy them.

I'd support getting rid of the CoL NPC (even if a few people already have crowns from there).

Simple, those who bought stuff from there, get the GC back.

If people want CoL's, they can level crafting to get them.. I'd much rather see everything being made, then being able to buy it from NPC.

If people want CoL's, they can level crafting to get them.. I'd much rather see everything being made, then being able to buy it from NPC.
Agreed. It's a positive part of the server I think. It provides a motivation for the PKers to help (or at least not hinder) the development of the suppliers so they can make the better items.

I am also Happy for more npcs to go

I am all for what ever will make Pking more fun

At the moment all we do is stand there with 80 srs and 300 he's some maybe use pots and rings

but its just wait till your out of ings then diss/tele

so pk fighting is boring no real skill to it ( only real way is to be invisable attack a player when training and harm them twice before the have a chance to heal )

I guess without cols at least the HP will be lower

Thats why i said about cool/down on srs now that would bring back pk fun also put the summoning stones back to normal or take away that npc if you want and we will make are own ( would use mana drain spells tiger/bear stones )

would make for a much better fight

Players would be dying left right and centre would put the skill back into pking

also weeker players could carry a stone around with them for protection if they wanted to

Ent adjusted the stones to 25% chance of summoning instead of removing the npc. But i think we need them back to normal atleast tiger stones will effect the cool down

I was going to buy a BOD just for its 150 hit but would rather use skill

Handyman

The point I was trying to make is the weapon has no place on the PK Server. I don't give too shits about my BP cape, I have enough of them.

Ent shoulda removed the NPC who sells COL/Magic Items, aswell as the other ones, so none of this would have come into the server, but he didn't.

1. I didn't use damage rings.

2. They were your ELEs.

3. Sl7 knows the password, I changed it because I put over 100k worth of summon stuff on there, I didn't want you to take.

4. You say your not allies, but you never attacked him once.

5. I've got enough GC to buy 20 capes, dosn't make any difference.

6. The server is about PK'ing, not brod'ing people's stuff.

7. There was a huge topic on it befor, everyone said to remove it, Ent didn't listen.

And finally all 4 of my accounts are for sale on the Un-off forums, feel free to buy them so I can go on holiday, ty. I doubt either me or my brother will play when you guys are removing the PK'ers from the server.

3,4,5,6 are all BS tbh.

Ent shoulda removed the NPC who sells COL/Magic Items, aswell as the other ones... liquid

and you speak for him do you?

your a nut case seek help

Gambit

Please for the love of teh god, let's just get rid of the damn thing already!

I voted in the poll, but I think some people may have missed that this is the inspiration for the poll, or even that we are voting to get rid of BRoDs (which in my opinion outweighs everything else she sells).

Hasn't this damn weapon cause enough grief on Main? No reason to allow it to continue here.

Oh, and I think the reason we didn't get rid of her before was because of the summoning stones. Irrelevant now in my opinion.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42696

#Edit - Topic about the brod, started by scarr.

34-10, to remove it. lol.

#Edit2 -

since there is a chance it will increase the number of players on pk server i voted yes to remove brod

LMAO. Nice yaser.

:) ty :D

erm u can afford 100k summoning stuff + other crap.........but u cant afford cape of unbreakable????

u lost 6kgc cloak.......i lost 230k to make u lose that :)

Simple, those who bought stuff from there, get the GC back.

if u guys r happy with this i dont mind getting my money back. and this way it would turn out gr8 for both of you.....more manu buisness for bkc56...and the dmg/diss rings woodeh made im sure he is close to making a col. even if u cant make it/cant get the 2 binding stone to make it, u can always use your dmg rings to kill others.

Because I trained, I use damage rings? I havn't made any in about 2 months. But I don't care thats fine. :) I'm not crying about what I lost, I couldn't care less, it's the fact that it's in-game.

And so what if Mixers have to make stuff befor you can have it? I don't care, if anything its better for me. I got crafting account, I could get to CoL's pretty easy, but I don't need to.

100k Summoning Stuff? Lol, 4 ELE's that wasn't mine in the first place, they were Handy's, I just used them for a little fun. :)

100k Summoning Stuff? Lol, 4 ELE's that wasn't mine in the first place, they were Handy's, I just used them for a little fun. :)

Nice to see you are proud of it. Your proudest moment must have probably impersonating other people from who you had bought characters, is it not?

And you complain that someone decided to BRoD you!

I have always been against such weapons but they exist because people act in order to bring them into game. Hopefully it will go after the 2nd vote to kick it.

Hypocrisy at it's finest :)

Hypocrisy at it's finest :whistle:

The really funny thing is on day of no Grief day he was using this the bod on everyone that walked near him! LOL!!!