Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tropicano

make entire game PK map :P

I know this wont ever happen but hey :P How would you like the entire game to be PK? :P  

1. 1. I know this wont ever happen but hey :P How would you like the entire game to be PK? :P

• r U t3h sikk?
    • No.
    • Yes.

why not just make a challenge system?

ie. Player A and Player B are on IP. Player A clicks the fight icon and Clicks on Player B. Player B gets a message that Player A challenges them. Player B also clicks on the fight icon and then clicks on Player A. So the Players start fighting as the bunny hunters watch and cheer them on. Player A gets pk'd and goes to meet the Ants.

lol have port 2000 be pk server, port 2001 non pk server :)

i think it would be kinda fun actually... no more blockers thats for sure :twisted: :twisted:

Trop what have you been smoking lately? :shock:

I say no, because then new people would never get anything, because everybody would be beating up on them, becaues they know they can beat them no doubt abotu it, and eventually they'd get to level 6 in combat or whatever, and start losing thei ritems, and they'd never get anything after that. I think it's good how it is.

i like sims idea alot! it would be like a trade, a mutually agreed to event. that way others don't have to put up with taunting on the channels and playas dont have to truck to the arena or a pk map.

otw, all pk would suck, bullys would rule