Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

PK server account

I was wondering, is there anyone on the main server who would like to play on the PK server, but for some reason they can not afford the 5 usd fee, or they can't send it?

The PK server has a steady population of 10-30 players online at a time, and it's been around for a long time. We could use some new players there.

If more people are interested, I can make some contest where I offer PK accounts as a prize.

I don't pay to play anything, ever.

If it's free, then yes I would try it for sure!

Guest silverleaf33

i would love to try to win a contest for pk server....i love lots of pvp in games! :D

not interested in pk server =)

But i like the idea of you making contests for the people to get a pk server account.

:icon13::icon13:

Yeah, fuck those who work at it, and fuck their hosting fees and time spent and so on.

Yeah, fuck those who work at it, and fuck their hosting fees and time spent and so on.

C'mon, Ent, don't hold back, tell us how you REALLY feel! :-) I appreciate the work, thanks, even if I don't pay.

I'm not a PKer, and doubt I ever will be. I can't imagine playing EL with only 30 ppl online, it would be so lonely. So, yeah, if you can find any way to get more players on, DO IT!

C'mon, Ent, don't hold back, tell us how you REALLY feel! :-) I appreciate the work, thanks, even if I don't pay.

I'm not a PKer, and doubt I ever will be. I can't imagine playing EL with only 30 ppl online, it would be so lonely. So, yeah, if you can find any way to get more players on, DO IT!

I don't have a problem with those who don't pay, but I have a problem with those who are like: "omfg, I will never pay for a game, EVER!"

Settle down there. It wasn't a personal attack... I've heard that some people develop game because they actually like doing it.

It's not "F*** You", it's "There's a lot of other things I could spend my money on" perspective.

Settle down there. It wasn't a personal attack... I've heard that some people develop game because they actually like doing it.

It's not "F*** You", it's "There's a lot of other things I could spend my money on" perspective.

Like doing doesn't mean you shouldn't get paid for it, nor does it put bread on my table or help me build my castle.

But you are right, with a whole 5 bucks you can buy so many other, more worthy things. Like a quarter of a DVD movie, or some cup of coffee at StarBucks.

10-30 players online.

Of which not all are active (a bunch sitting afk, alts) but its enough to start a conversation whenever you feel like it. It looks like the server is getting more populated slowly.

I still think there are many people playing on the main-server that would love the pk-server if they just put some effort in leveling a new charackter. But many people do not like PK at all, even on the pk server.

I remember when I could not pay for anything trough the internet because I did not have the required know-how. I think that for younger players this might be an issue. For anyone like 16 or 18+ it shouldnt be an issue at all, it costs almost nothing.

ProHibited :icon13: